Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yo sorry havnt met u. But hit me up tonight
  2. Dibrie Committed Player

Np m8 , ill be on about 20:00 Europe time.

C u guys soon :D
  3. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Idk when that is but ill be on a while. Hit up cosmicxgalaxy if im not on
  4. Jensu Well-Known Player

this is a very helpful league, they help with everything from pvp to feats, ive had a blast since day-1 of joining them
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Thank you sir
  6. Scrub Well-Known Player

You should all join just to see the new statue someone "erected" in the league hall...
    • Like x 1
  7. ChiefCham Level 30

Are you talking about the table layout near the portals? Did not know we had that many tables.

If not then I have to explore the League Hall again since the redesign.
  8. Scrub Well-Known Player

Yea im talking about the statue of vennex
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

10. Pure_Reality New Player

11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Who r u o.o
  12. Galeyan New Player

are you still looking for new members?
  13. Pure_Reality New Player

Sister Jani is my ign I joined last night. Rotted Rose gave me the invite.
  14. RelacVillain New Player

Hey bosses. As we don't have a website, I thought I'd leave some info here so that it can reach more league members (assuming they do come here).

You guys have superb energy levels, I kinda feel guilty now that my CR > SP!

I'm GMT+8 based with a young family. I'm semi-AFK during US mornings as I have to tend to my kiddo, but I will make time to raid on US Saturdays 3-6pm (i.e. my 3-6 am). @_@; I listen in on the chats during raids on my headset, but can't talk as I don't wanna wake my family. Other times, I use my speakers, as that is better for semi-AFK mode. However, that means I can't quite hear the voice chats.

Is there a way to know who is speaking in the League? I hear the voices, but I can't pin a name to the voices yet. Some of you are very soft, would like to know who requires a volume boost through the in-game adjustments.

Maybe there are other ways I can contribute to the league, now that I am mostly a leech during my semi-AFK weekdays? Would you want a free website? I can try to set one up. :D
  15. ChiefCham Level 30

My best advise it to go through recent voice with some trial and error in adjusting individual volume...I have to adjust all the time.
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Trial and error. A website would be nice
  17. RelacVillain New Player

Alright! Will set one up and update either here or in game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Scrub Well-Known Player

Do not join this league....theyve kept me tied up in the league hall as a sparing target..for weeks...i managed to get free long enough to type this....i ugh mean bump....yeaaaa....bump....
    • Like x 1
  19. RelacVillain New Player

20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump updating 1st page today