Gold standard US villian

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Sleepy Healer, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump for standard ran ngn bs bdr. Was fun Hely :)
  2. Malachyte Devoted Player

Always fun running with a Drunk Irish Priest....:p
  3. megamanzero Loyal Player

good luck guys. hope your league grows big and strong like Darkseid
  4. Malachyte Devoted Player

Thanks Mega....I'm hoping to get the Omega Beams to use on my ex-wife but she just pops reflect it manages to vaporize my bank account
    • Like x 1
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

WHAT did you do with a drunk Irish priest??? lol
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

Beat Black Hand's head in...then he proceeded to pray over his rotten body for redemption.
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump just helped a new,healer and troll beat bdr. #werepresenting
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Morning bump for the standard. Tonight we do um.

It's our 20th day of being a league. :)
  9. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Great umr and bde run guys.
    #goldstandard
  10. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

We're aprroaching our first month as a league. We are 80 members strong. We are one of the rising stars of usps villian
  11. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

GRATS on making it a month
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

TY you random stranger
    • Like x 1
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Bump Ran bdr again. Tommorow um :)
  14. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

And yet you pugged Chain Link Feat. :p
  15. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So? Do you have a point
  16. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Just don't understand the point of pugging with a league so big. That's the point. I mean I don't mind. I'll help whoever. But first question always comes to my head when people pug feats are, why isn't your league helping? No bother to me. That's why Poison invited you to the group. My only pet peave is if we are helping you get a feat. Be in chat. Entertain us. We get bored quickly. :) You're so lively on the chat, yet so quiet in group.
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Not everyone in my league is t7. Alot of ppl are not. Does that answer your question?
  18. Malachyte Devoted Player

Regardless of the size of a league sometimes you still need to pug if your schedule doesn't line-up with league runs. Agent didn't HAVE to pug with you guys to get the Chain Link feat, he did probably because the opportunity to get it was available at that time.
  19. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

I don't recall stating he had to run it with us. Poison said he sent him a tell. I recognized name from forums even though I've only ever been in one other group with him and told him invite over the 10 people that sent a tell. I think you guys are taking it more serious than it should. I was just lost that a guy with nearly 240sp and a league 80 deep still needed such feat. If it was a problem for me I'd have never gave the green light to Poison in the first place. Most of us already had the feat. We were just helping a newly found friend who's league is as big as ours...(not very) get the feat. I think we are about 9 deep that are actually active. We just all have quite a few alts.

I myself monitor 9 toons 143CR or higher ranging from 220-to 246sp. I spend my time on Villain side helping people get feats daily. Or trying to level up the rest of my toons to 99PVP CR. It's my excuse so I don't have to farm exobits and LPVE. The few feats holding me back from 250. Anyways carry on. As always if y'all need a feat. Feel free to hit us up. - iLoveDCUO
  20. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Not many are T7...but I stopped counting at 52 members over 130CR. Nothing to see here I suppose. :)