GM Says white mod is supposed to delete colored mod when equipped.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Krypson, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

We must evoke the power of TSR Alex.S! everyone get into a circle and dance to the drums until he replies.
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Be sure to keep updating this so we can see how it goes. I usually have no issues with CS and they always help me out when needed, but some of those answers are brutal.....
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

Personally, I like it! Pick your Poison people. You want a mod that boost your gears' stats or a mod that give chances/crits bonus? Having 2 mod slot is just an overkill.
  4. dbtenken New Player

I think that it may be helpful to call the "white mod" what it actually is as well. These are called TACTICAL Mods (not white mods, albeit everyone refers to them this way). I would just make sure to use that terminology, Tactical Mods as opposed to R&D Mods.
  5. Krypson New Player

I'll keep updating as im replied to via Support. No replies since I last updated. The post Anhur found was my last post so I dont see how they can look past that, but we shall see DCUO'ers
  6. Zizzi New Player

It sounds like he is misunderstanding the question and exactly what happened. They probably have outdated information and like other people said, they have to respond to tickets from all SOE games, not just DCUO. It's understandable that he quite possibly didn't know.
    It might be better to PM Mepps and let him help you.
    Good luck on your ticket, hopefully this thing doesn't spread. I'd hate to hear all the complaints about our precious Exobyte mods being deleted by Mainframe mods that are temporary...
  7. Captain Just New Player

Good luck man, hope you get this resolved in a timely manner... As a customer service/relations lead at a major company I would never accept this type of ignorance from an employee.. completely unacceptable.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll take care of this. Since this isn't exactly a bug report, I'm going to move the thread as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. REEEPR New Player

Ahhhh :) the day is saved! Mepps ole buddy, i think CS is sabotaging your efforts to make this a bug free game. Insert foot into their tukas.
  10. Quarknova New Player

We danced like this

[IMG]

And Mepps showed up instead.
  11. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

That dance usually draws spytle. something must be wrong on their end.
  12. Wildfire New Player

This

Your question leaves a lot of scope for misinterpretation. That being said, it was not exactly a difficult question to answer, you have to question the intellect of GMs on this game when they cant respond to relatively simple requests.

I havent had many issues with GMs, but when i have, its been down to their lack of understanding around fundamental issues.
  13. Krypson New Player

Very odd. Over 4 hours after Mepps posted this was to be fixed and my issue still hasnt been resolved.....and if this isnt a bug issue then where should I post this? Im still patiently waiting to have this resolved so I can get my resto/health IV mod returned. I saw Mepps post and was excited to login and see that my issue would be fixed...I was wrong...Checked my support page and still no repsonse. So I cease to understand how you "took care of this" ???????
  14. Aiden Warren New Player

Wow Krypson bro,, that sucks, Hit me up in game, I get you another mod.

and RuggedMonk, Andromatrux and Neurosong are good GM's they do get on often and do talk to you.
    but the best GM ever is Renlader he really does know the game and listens to me. but he's been MIA since thanksgiving. He was on everday and does know the game very well and does listen.
  15. dbtenken New Player

Wow man, just be patient. You're not the only person that they are trying to help. Just give it a day or so and of its not returned by then put another ticket in or call as another poster mentioned.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aiden Warren New Player

Krypson, if the GM's do see they the Tactical Mod doesnt not delete the R&D mod, and that it was the Game's mistake I hope they give you a Restoration and Health IV Mod.
    • Like x 1
  17. dbtenken New Player

I know it's off topic but just out of curiosity. Isn't the healer back a yellow socket for R&D mods? Why would you be using a restoration/health mod there instead of straight resto?
  18. SuperMia New Player

This entire topic and posts should be made in to an episode of the Twilight Zone! XD
    • Like x 1
  19. Krypson New Player

Im sure the healer back is. I however am a tank. resto+dom equals stronger shields.

and to reply to you. If I was only dealing with this for four hours I would agree with your be patient suggestion but this has been going on for days. The four hours I was talking about was since Mepps said on this forum that they are taking care of it...That ofcourse was after he told me that my mod being deleted didnt belong in the bug report section sending me to Jokers Funhouse. " a non gameplay related section?!?
  20. dbtenken New Player

Oh ok, you just mentioned Resto/Health mod in the original post, didn't know you meant Resto/Dom. Have you tried calling them? Every time that I've had to call they're pretty helpful.