Glittery Wings Replay Badges

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Epcot, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Epcot Active Player

Why is the replay price to unlock on an alt 450replays? Is this meant to be or is it a glitch where the wings of sin should be that price?
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I believe it’s a bug, since other seasonal styles are not part of style unlocking yet
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hihi seems like it's 1:1 the Wings of Sin with a new spray of paint on it :)
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

Are these wings discriminately smaller on females just like the horriblely original female style? I'm still disappointed this was not corrected.
  5. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

Over in the testing side of the forums they talked about this issue and how it would require a total reworking of the things for female characters to change it. That is something they aren't taking the time to do. Just like they aren't taking the time to fix a massive clipping issues with wings on male characters or the clipping issues of all chaacters into your sides as you swim.
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

They are small like wings of sin :(
  7. recoil2 Dedicated Player

or the lopsided wing effect on anything that flaps.
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

The original answer I got was that a design decision that is final because the powers that be never "noticed" my thread in the Arkham Asylum section and they never go back to address older styles. This is not assumed. It was an actual response. They refuse to go back to old styles.
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

Thanks for the clear answer. Another decision very poor in taste
    • Like x 1