Giving Hero Side Another Go

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ShadowNova72, Jan 16, 2016.

1. ShadowNova72 Level 30

I am going to give it another go on this side and see what happens but i'm having league invite off so where i won't get random invites and i only have one toon right now and she is in my singuature. But i have listed my problems before and know alot of league like ya to help and be a certain CR which i think is foolish. How is a player suppose to get help without them being the required cr so they are left out in the cold but i prefer to make my own toons with their own name from my mind but i do sometimes make one that i really like which i am thinking about making Captian america for the hero side but not sure yet. But her is the list again on what i am like.

1: I'm kind person to anyone i meet unless i am disrespected.
    2: I'm shy around new ppl so won't talk much til i am comfortable
    3: I hate being forced to do things i don't want to or not comfortable with. I will help out when i am comfortable and always willing to help when i know everyone.
    4: I have trust issues from my childhood. Why been stabbed in the back by so called friends too many times as a kid and growing up.
    5 If i do join a league pls give me time to get comfortable and have np problem with running low content or help a low lv out to lv faster.
    • Like x 2
  2. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

I feel like you may want to look in the league recruitment page as well.
    Good luck tho its a shame you are going to be hero scum

Jk