Girl Dpsing

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by RamsesVIIX, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Noxx New Player

I generally don't like to generalise, but in my personal experience women in general are ruthlessly competitive when they put their minds to it. Guys are used to competing on a friendly, teasing level while women take it quite personally and are far more determined in the long run. Then again, if you really do want female attention, 160 SP is the absolute minimum.

And anyway, why would gender matter? Is someone running a matchmaking service here? Put out an ad in the newspaper "Nice, friendly guy looking for girl companion, must be DPS in DC universe online and own a Catwoman suit".
    • Like x 4
  2. jack sparrow New Player

aye. its what the lesser men do love. but I dont because IM CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! me score is always #1.
  3. Minx New Player

+1 for amusing me more than the last ...lol :)
  4. OMG Well-Known Player

I have seen a few girls that dps on their main but not as many that play their role. I think most girls would rather help the group than show off.
    • Like x 1
  5. LisaLoeb New Player

I just heal. Dps was boring to me honestly.
  6. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Neither did Jens. : (
  7. La Chupacabra New Player

I'm sorry! You shouldn't be offended! It's just, I'm relatively certain that a female playing a male toon has to be the tiniest split of the population, at least, you're the only one I know of actually.

You're special :p
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

There are more then you think. They generally don't use their mics while pugging to avoid getting hit on. I've known a few ladies that have done this.
    • Like x 3
  9. Dablalal New Player

guys compete over dps damage to impress girls?
    guys showing off skill points to impress girls? the more skill points the "superior" they are?
    girls are actually getting impressed by players with many skill points/high dps damage to want to talk to them and be with them?

That is just.. beyond sad.

Obviously there's sarcasm in your comment, yet I am sure stuff like that happens often in the game.
    Did I already say it's beyond sad and pathetic?
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Nope you didn't. :)
  11. CheckmateEnjoi New Player

Vanille, but she does everything.
  12. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Shucks.

Was the toss of a coin really - I made a female mental and a male gadget, decided not to level both when I found out they both had the same role. I liked gadgets better.

I've never hidden my gender, but I don't feel the need to shove it in people's faces either. I just don't feel it matters that much.

Got some entertaining responses on the first Oddy vid I narrated though.
    • Like x 2
  13. Radium Devoted Player

These are known as the smart ones.

But seriously, I've known a few girls on here and not one has had a male toon or DPSed. There are 3 in the league right now and they're all healers.
    • Like x 1
  14. Noxx New Player

A few proposals too, iirc. :)
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

Jurai will top you on the scoreboard and give your toon fashion advice while doing it.
    • Like x 1
  16. La Chupacabra New Player

You're amazing. That is all.
    • Like x 1
  17. Voidstrike Level 30

But Chupa what about me?....I guess my feminine wiles fail to come through with my husky voice....
    • Like x 2
  18. Breakforce Loyal Player

Splinter Cell knew...... oh god did he know *shudder*

In all honesty, I'd prefer girls for dps. They are relentless.

They are a little too preoccupied with speed for my tastes though. It's always "faster faster!"
  19. RamsesVIIX New Player

Well I know TrueMarvel on the heroes usps3 side dpses with gadgets and hard light.
  20. Meta Flare New Player

I refer you to COD. I know lots of girls who play with no mic for that reason. I've also added people and played with them for weeks before they used a mic and they turned out to be a girl.

Guys must be real Richards...btw I'm a guy lol.
    • Like x 1