Gifts revealed!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Lair only. I just saw some pictures of it, waiting on EU to be up to showcase :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Yarn New Player

On and off again player who is currently a member here. Is the lair account wide or for 1 char only?
  3. earth1958 New Player

Are they bringing back old anniversary rewards too? Been hoping for the flash outfit from last year!
  4. Eve YouTuber

The Lair is amazing !! I am uploading a video as I write this. Amazing job Devs!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

One character, but you can buy account wide from market place :)

Yes!
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, just watched a video for it. it's ok. always happy for new lairs, anyway, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to uproot the one already set toon that it'd go with, or not. let's wait & see what the base items pack includes ( gonna be very disappointed if we don't get an Orrery. . . ). either which way, nice one devs! thank you very much, indeed.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

dont use it right now its broken
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

A look at the base & base items coming with it:
    • Like x 6
  9. BƖack Dedicated Player

Thanks Zoe :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nice one. the other one I saw didn't have any of the base stuff in it, so top one! & even if I decided to pop the base in me bank ( where it'll sit with me braniac one ), all the base items are gonna fit perfectly in my atomic bad guy's lair. he just happens to be the one getting the skip this time 'round, too. I bet he thinks it's christmas!

again, nice one, zoe, mate. &, again, nice one, devs! appreciate it.
    • Like x 1
  11. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

That lair is pretty insane for a free gift, I thought it was going to be a single room but it's massive
    • Like x 4
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

honestly, I think they've outdone themselves, this year. well chuffed.
    • Like x 3
  13. PolarisSylar Committed Player

This lair reminds me of the size of the Wayne manor lair style .
    It looks good tho
    • Like x 3
  14. Lowest New Player

is the new base the same price as the manor?
  15. Eve YouTuber

Henchmen to those who are curious;
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Oceans Developer

Heads up, there are lair entrance locations in the House of Legends for the new lair :oops:
    • Like x 8
  17. Eve YouTuber

A comment on my video just told me that, I am relocating there right now. Thanks Oceans, amazing job as always :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

440K Xp till Thurs reboot for $15? Yep...a few alt accounts might get a sub this month.

EDIT: Nvmd. Apparently 2x is not working today? Guess I just saved 75 bucks...woot!
    • Like x 1
  19. Achikah All About That Base

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That lair, the furniture- we needed this in the builder community so bad. T.T <3
    Thank you so much, devs! And thank you Zoe for the awesome video. Can't wait to start decorating!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Broken? Or, "hey...we didn't think about the 2x XP opportunity....so I think it's 'broken' for a few days"

50/50 I'd say.
    • Like x 1