Getting Randomly Knocked out

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ReigaK92, Feb 23, 2013.

1. ReigaK92 New Player

I was in Gotham today (2/23/13) and I kept getting one shotted and knocked out for no reason. The first incident was when I started a race and I randomly got knocked out when the race started count down. The next incident was when I just got out of the Police HQ. Next was when I was heading towards the beginning of the level 8 Bane series, I accepted a quest and moved back away a little bit to check my Journal and it happened again. It even happened on normal pve mobs, and once by a Level 7 Villian when he did a pull ability on me. Please fix this, because of it I can't even level.
  2. EmeraldCobra New Player

Are you in PvP phase? If you are switch to PvE then that won't happen.
  3. ReigaK92 New Player

That shouldn't be happening in the first place. That isn't a reasonable response. It isn't a pvp error, it's happened when literally no one is around or from pve mobs.
  4. EmeraldCobra New Player

There are some villians/heroes that might be planting mines in stealth mode to take out random players. I've seen videos on youtube of people that do that. So again are you in PvP or PvE phase?
  5. ReigaK92 New Player

I'm in pvp phase, but once again, that isn't the problem. I'm checking combat logs, and nothing comes up. It's just saying "Takes 1 damage" "Knocked out (Or whatever it says)". I would see the mine's damage in the log.
  6. Mini Lini Loyal Player

I'd say phase over to PvE phase using the Phase Shifter,just to be sure. See if it happens there. If it still does... Then you really need to talk to someone hahah. Never ever seen this happen to anyone else, or seen anyone post about it ever.