Get Anything Good With Your Bonus Bills?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Frank Zarjaz, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Base items? Weapons? Something with a question mark on it???
    I'm saving mine pending the reveal of what CR I'll need to get my foot in the door of ep 30. :oops:

[IMG]
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Yup! I got team Riddled Arm bands collection 5x this week
    That equals an additional 100+ million in my bank!
    • Like x 2
  3. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I had already finished my healer role, but my damage side was entirely purple pieces aside from the OP items. I finished the entire DPS set aside from items that I would have to replace OP items with. So I will probably buy the mask, rings, necklace, trinket, utility belt after I grind out that riddleman this riddleman that piece. Odds are that those items above would just be to say that I am 214 CR or whatever. It was definitely a blessing though. I was working towards the weapon for my DPS. This little event allowed me to get that plus everything else.

I am definitely happy to see that this update allows us to spend the bills on base items and such. I have almost 1000 war bonds (And I don't even run the alerts anymore, nor the dailies half the time) that are just stuck there. The best I can do with them is buy the gear for prestige or extra time warped essence. Smart move waiting to check the CR though. If I could have stopped and stuck around at 197 CR I would have done it. I'd have all these vendor styles handled with the MoV from being able to run content from 3 DLCs every day.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

I would hazard a guess anyone whose played this dlc will easily be high enough ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

That's the trick isn't it? I end up forgetting on some characters, then noticing my CR has crept up. :oops:

[IMG]