Generator mods can we do something about them?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

So since they were removed from the R&D vendor which was a great move in my opinion they were put as drops a good idea, but honestly i only seen maybe 2-3 my entire time playing the titans content.

Maybe that's just bad RNG on my side anything possible but i've heard complains from other players as well, wondering could we have the drop rate increased if not.

Could we possibly have them added to vendors for MOV say 1 generator mod =40 marks of victory that way you still have to farm a bit to get one.

Just my thoughts being shared

share your experience and opinion later Dcuo folks ;) maybe we can get some feedback on this, again could be just bad rng on myside so i wouldn't mind at all hearing some other experiences with the Generator mods.
    • Like x 7
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I still just need 1 Might mod. Just 1.
  3. AquiloFury Committed Player

In the time that I've been playing since they made the generator mods in to drops, I've seen 4. I could only use 1 at the time. If they were tradeable...i could have used the rest. Bear in mind that this is with me running 7 toons in that time and I've only seen 4.
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

They should make them EITHER Account Bound or put them on a vendor for marks like 40 or 50 and also increase the marks of victory cap to 400 . I still don't get why there is even a cap on them to 200 .
    • Like x 6
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Better yet, why isnt most currencies not 999 like the episode based currencies (minus pvp currency)
    • Like x 3
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

I think the only thing that needs looking at with generator mods is not the drop rate, but dropping inappropriate mods for your role. Why do we have attunable gear to solve this problem for gear but not for mods? It’s essentially the same problem.
    • Like x 3
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Playing 4 toons, all at 246/247 now, I have gotten full Blue and Red mods for each. I absolutely agree with Nawanda above, though we need the Yellow ones to be geared to our actual roles, or be made attunable. This is doing each raid once a week, and missing less than 3 days of alerts/duos.

Alternatively there could be a vendor or something that allowed us to exchange one yellow for another, perhaps for a few MoV.

Or make them account bound.

Or make them tradeable.

Or put them on vendors.

Like, I got the OP boots, and I still don't have all the proper yellow mods. Something is messed up with that.
    • Like x 2
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah that's a good idea to and I scratch my head trying to figure out why they wont lol.
    • Like x 3
  9. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Melos did say it was on the horizon, or at least a thought in their mind, but that was long ago. Seems a simple switch to pull, but I’m sure (hope) there’s a reason for not pulling the switch.
    • Like x 1
  10. kingmasternova Loyal Player

imo they should just remove the R&G. They have the 2nd change vantor anyway. Put quarks on the market place & Loyalty vantor 2 bird 1 stone.
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I have not had one drop on any of my characters.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Let's see how many threads it'll take before the devs budge on this
    • Like x 1
  13. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

They are on sale at the PVE costume vendors in the Watchtower for 1 mark of Victory each.

What's the problem?
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

think you got it confused with something else.
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

lol, hopefully they will i mean i am all up for them increasing the drop rate but i really really want is for them to be in the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

They also should be account bound so u can trade between ur characters.
    • Like x 1
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Just in case you aren't joking -- we are talking about Atlantean Generator Mods. They're not sold on any vendor.
    • Like x 2
  18. LordDarthMagneto New Player

yup easy solution to this is either make them account bound or put them in the episode vender for the episode currency. seems like a no brainer, because how they have it now makes it very hard for alts especially.
    • Like x 2
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Let us be able to stack each mod up to three or four times, or let us be able to augment them to increase stats.
    • Like x 1
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Generator mods are the ONE thing that RNG has been favorable to me on. I got my four precs and four healths pretty quickly. That being said, since my decision a few weeks back to branch out and start trolling (once I have satisfactory augments, artifacts and mods), I have yet to see a Vit.