Game Update 43 Now Available, Featuring Legends PvE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

The Legends PVE is kind of lame. I just see it as a lazy way of getting advanced players to be motivated to get more skill points. That being said, and being a fairly advanced players, I find that going into an alert that we have already done, and getting feats we have already achieved to be redundant. Pressing "shift" key to gain health is pretty silly too.

Also, seriously!!! The seasonal is hard (????) Why is the seasonal so hard? I can go into the seasonal event with my lvl 19 and get better damage than my CR 107. As a matter of fact my CR 107 just got KO two times in a seasonal alert that only had a three compliment group.And why only three on an early Saturday evening? There's not enough players online!

I was just thinking, why is it that I cannot even get a full group? So many people are leaving this game! When I log in there are at most 5 people in my league logged in, and at most 15 friends. That's just sad. SOE has got to THINK about making people that play (pay to play) HAPPY! That needs to be your number one priority if this game is to survive. Me and my advanced player friends spend far too much time worrying about the future of this game and discussing what game we're going to play next.
    • Like x 1
  2. Master Assassin New Player

Also game update 43 came with yet more bugs, what bug is this you ask? THE BUG THAT DOESN'T LET YOU QUEUE FOR ANYTHING THE BUG IN LOVE AND WAR WHERE YOU CANT CONTINUE WITH THE LAME CUT SCENE AND FIGHT WONDER WOMAN. Please devs fix it i'm getting tired of all the bugs especially the ones that been out since a long time example, the bug where you cant see your hud and have to trust people to re invite you to a group which most don't, the bug where you have a two hour deserter, the bug that takes one hour to warp rallly two hours to warp to base and three hours for hq wtf you cant fix these bugs but you can fix bugs in love and war where you get to have wonder woman frozen or the bug where the adds don't spawn when you fight carol ferris fix the bugs that really matter first not the ones that players get rewarded for or get to finish things faster so they can use replay badges the thing you mostly get money from so they can get more marks or gear. Or people like me will leave this game.
    • Like x 1
  3. Seth Grey New Player

Can somebody please tell me how long is the legends pve event going last?
  4. kalel170 New Player

Can the devs or anyone please respond to the issues with servers. Was getting disconnected constantly last night and now can't login.
  5. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

It's not that hard. I did it yesterday in 5 min
  6. Seth Grey New Player

Depends on what level you're playing on. Playing with any toon above level 34 is a walk in the park but my experience with Level 10 has been very painful. Haven't managed to complete the event with my level 10 even a single time. :(
  7. Will Power Loyal Player

Does Deathstroke count for any feats or no?
  8. Sbel Devoted Player

In PVE Legends? He counts as an Arrow related character.
  9. Skcenturion New Player

Idk where to post a complaint at seeing vids and posts around from the opposite side. But from the devs, Mepps, NerdOfPrey, Spytle. Are all hero's and you all only pay attention to what hero's say and want to boost their stats up so they are on par with veteran players. That in reality is unjust and unfair. You should look into both sides and not just favor the hero's.
  10. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Color Frequency is in Helix Enterprise. Pretty sure our buffs are always up; we always max out our prestige pretty quickly. Not sure why his power output would drop outside of something in the update.
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

That's strange. I know our league buffs are always up. Maybe send in a support ticket?
  12. Snix Dedicated Player

How big is the patch for GU43? I'll finally be able to play it and hoping it isn't like 10 gb lol
  13. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps, I got two questions.
    1. In this pic, in the back there are some icicles behind the big red decorated tree. They don't seem to be the "clump of large icicles". So far, I have not seen those slim rows of icicles anywhere. Do they actually drop somewhere (cause they can not be bought)? Or is this a base item that's exclusive to devs?
    2. Why is the base item called "Blue holiday wall lights" actually an item that is mounted to the ceiling? Is that gonna be subject to change?
  14. Shadowdragon Devoted Player