Game Update 39 Is Now Available, featuring League Halls, Wonder Girl, and more!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 39 and League Halls are now available for all players!

League Halls & League Improvements!
    Leagues are receiving a significant number of updates to improve their functionality and add collective advancement! We are introducing League Halls, Statuaries and much more!

Fire Improvements!
    With Game Update 39, we have made improvements to Fire. Fire now has new damage mechanic improvements that now ensures Fire has the same damage potential as Weapon Mastery, combo powers (Light/Celestial/Rage), DoT Powers (Nature/Electricity) and Pet powers (Sorcery/Earth).

Fire users can now use a number of new mechanics centered around "Channels and Casts" to cause superior damage output.

Wonder Girl
    Time to deliver some Amazon justice! Enter the Legends PvP arena as Wonder Girl and shock the competition with your Lasso of Lightning! Now available on the Marketplace!
    • Members may purchase this item in game for 100 Marks of Legend on a per character basis.
    • Members and non-members may purchase this item in the Marketplace.
    • The Marketplace version of this item is redeemable for every character on the account, and it is not tradeable.
    • Like x 1
  2. Draconicflame New Player

YES im a fire user :)
  3. Nemeszisz New Player

I tought it came out like last week... why this announcement?
  4. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As you'll see the original post was written last Tuesday. I guess they had the post on a timer by accident which caused it to just show up today.
  6. IKNW_mr. Darkshades New Player

i wish they'd do more for marti:eek: al arts and Gadgets make some improvement please
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Since update 39 has launched I have been locked out of the game on a regular basis. It took 3 days to get this patch download. One corrupt file cause my PS4 to be fully corrupted. I had to delete all files on the PS4 and intall the OS from scratch. Not Fun. In addition, I have been locked out of the game every Tuesday and Wednesday this month. Friday it is every other Friday...Thursday is every other Thursday, this week I should be able to play tonight..Friday, I am on the road thank God or I would be here yelling for a fix....

Weekends for the most part is fine...The issues stem around when PSN and DCUO release updates...Very annoying....

Any idea on when the PS server issues for players will be fixed? I see more people stating they are locked out of the game, yet I do not see anything from the developers talking about a PS fix...

I'm not sure if this is still true, but isn't most of the revenue from DCUO come from the PS servers, if so put a hot fix in place so we don't get booted from the game an hour into it and not be able to log back in...or having players fully locked out of the game for no reason what so ever...

I will not do another full reinstall of this game, and if I have too....well WarFrame, Injustice, Knack, and other PS4 game titles that have collected dust November last year will finally get some use...yeah I play this and only this game....oh bad is that....

I also have a membership with auto renewal, I had add over 10,000 MC to my account in the past 3 months, and my wife and daughter both also play and have legendary membership. Add to this, a few friends from work and high school now play thanks to me...All of us are annoyed with the system issues we have experienced this month... My $15 is about $1 this month cause I can't get on like I did last month, check your logs...

The treatment I receive from Customer Service, OMG...prewritten responses do not assist me; directing me to the knowledge guide is a waste as I read those before I submit anything. When I submit something, it is because I have an honest to goodness true bug/issue with the game. I explain in detail what happen, but get the same response. It is very frustrating to first have system hiccups and than deal with support that replies with scripted responses.

I am literally at wits end with DCUO. I love the game, and it is why I am giving them every chance in the world to correct this stuff, but so far they don't seem to care. It is annoying and really makes me want to hit delete on my system, but that would result in me wasting all over $30 in unused MC.

I hope the developers see this; please fix the issues so PS players are not locked from playing the game. Also, please do something for us as quite a few of us lost 1/3 of this month or more. I was unable to run multiple catch up Raid day with my league throughout the month.

I just hope tonight I can play, it is RAID day..
  8. Couzintony New Player

Damn... I feel kinda bad... I've been able to get on everyday n I haven't played in a while.... Lolz you could come over to my place if ya want....
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

LOL...I have a PS3 and 2 PS4...yet I'm full locked on Wednesday...I'm tell you, they are after my $$$$ for replay...I will spend the money on replay but that is soley for T6 Hall of Power, not the current content...LOL...well other thant eh 78 badges I used the other day to do A&B...and was a waste because it went to Kandaq according to their system, but not from what I experienced in game. A&B showed it was unlocked...but that is another issue I'm trying to get resolved...
  10. MrSp00ky New Player

I been locked out since tuesday night i switched characthers nd boom still locked out i also reinstalled the game nd nothing so im pretty much done if they dont even care about the fact some players are not enjoying this game im looking else where to find my fix been playing this game since launch nd i wasted so much time and money for this to not be fix come on fix this issue ur going to lose loyal players
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Have you contacted customer support?
  12. PH Ampz New Player

I have question regarding League Hall Base Item Capacity. We noticed that a league hall has a lower capacity of 80 compared to Individual Base with 500.. is there a way how to expand or extend or are you planning to update it cause 80 base cap is impossible for a League hall with almost the size of watchtower...

Thanks and God Bless
  13. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Every room in the League hall have there own base item cap bigger rooms 80 items ahd smaller 20 items so u decorate ur League hall with hundreds of base items