Game runs hitchy on my PC.

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Snowman5373, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Snowman5373 New Player

Want to say since the merge with ps users this game seems like it's hitchy/laggy/missing frames.

Almost wondering if my computer is to much for this game. I have tried to google this issue and people with powerful systems seem to have this issue.

I7 4790k, 390x, 16 gig of ram.

I have tried running in 1080p and 4K. I have tried v sync in game and in the amd control panel. Tried limiting frames to 60. Tried turning graphics up and down. Tried running different compatibility modes. I'm also running FRAPS, not getting low framerate drops. Nothing seems to work and it hurts my eyes after about 5 minutes of playing.

No other game even remotely has this issue. I'm a lifetime member and been trying to get this game running smoothly on and off for over a year now as I just want to play.

Thanks for any help.
  2. Revafall Well-Known Player

The game is really unstable on PC yes, the fps is locked to 30 if you enable vSync (which is totally unacceptable for a PC client) and not only that, most of the graphic settings are missing, like some of them you can only set to "Normal" and some you can set to "High" instead of maxing out all of them.

The game doesn't even support Window Borderless Mode, which bugs the hell out of me sometimes, but I don't think the devs are ever gonna fix any of this stuff, since it's nowhere near important enough on your priority list.
  3. Napoleon Well-Known Player

I remember switching from a core duo over to similar specs as yours, the game played identical