Game Play

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gailith001, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Gailith001 New Player

Ever since the revamp the game has been in utter chaos. I'm a 198cr 218sp Electric DPS/Healer and I do a fair amount of damage. I like the revamp setup, however, obtaining Feats has become almost impossible now due to either the people you are with not being able to complete the instance and leaving at the first wipe or they are too low cr or low sp or just not having mods or tactical mods. I play the game 2 to 3 hours every other day and I can not be on this game for 12 hours grinding as I want to play the game and enjoy its content. Everyone may disagree but to me, this game is going in the direction of who can spend the most time and money on the game gets the rewards. If you're a CR 203 with 301SP and have every item or style from the line of capsules then you're in a better set to play the game. However, if your like some of us who have other responsibilities or even some who are premium you're at a sad low disadvantage. So it looks like you are excluding those people and favoring the ones who will gladly spend large amounts of money on the game. I don't know how many times I ran any T6 or T7 content and it would fail because no one would listen on how to do a certain fight as everyone thinks they can still run in guns blazing and take him down minus a tank. I have seen tanks CR 200 in GoM fall due to Zeus one shotting them or from the fact, the healer can not keep up with the heals and again it is because they want to one heal it instead of using 2 heals. Some argue the 1 heal 1 troll setup but if you are not set up with a lot of cr and sp then you need to go 2 of each. It isn't like you can use the shout to find groups either as it has become so toxic you rather not say anything as it will always get you some smart remark from some troll. Seems more time is spent on putting out more unnecessary things than fixing what is wrong. I am legendary and can do almost all the content except feat hunt as I explained earlier. Nothing can be done if you have a group and people leave at the first sign of trouble but, it would be nice if you heard our voices for a change rather than just those who will spend hundreds on gear and buffs just to stand around in the watch tower to gloat and show it off.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tarif Committed Player

People are upset. Theres a small minority on these forums that arent helping to speed up the process. Hope they fix the game we loved to play and have supported as customers all these years soon. The Roles are imbalanced, and our stats are not mattering much at all because a small minority of elitist players think this is cute.
  3. Gailith001 New Player

That is what's so sad about all of this. I did not want to use the term elitist but that fact can not be ignored as it seems the game is geared towards them and not the player community. I know I am not the best nor do I claim to be but come on when you hear people not being able to complete duos because the boss can one shot them then how are we to get feats if we can not survive the instance? I really do not find any of this cute at all it is more selfish as they have everything and preventing new players from getting up in the game.
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

DC license... what does it cost? in 2007/8/9 building up to 2011 possible release......... What was the proof of concept presentation like? What the F is it now?? Who do i use the time machine to stop the PS3 version inclusion?? U could not have picked a worse console to include.
    +edit+ oh yeah, Warframe has 10X the weapons to use than DCUO.
  5. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Most of us on the forums also have a similar play schedule.