GAME FROZE TWICE IN 30 MINS

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by aussiefled, Mar 26, 2015.

1. aussiefled New Player

Like i side it froze twice and kicked me, anyone else has this happened?
    • Like x 1
  2. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, i froze 4 times yesterday after the game came back on my ps3. Now today just went online and 2 minutes after i froze again -_- Are they going to fix this??
  3. aussiefled New Player

hope so, its so annoying
    • Like x 1
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, really hope so too, I can't play.
  5. breaqer New Player

glad its not just me
  6. aussiefled New Player

i wasn't really doing much but was having a good conversation with my league mates when it froze
  7. darkscarletx Loyal Player

It happened to a lot of people. I went to a t6 alert and i saw 4 players getting disconnected in a row(had no choice but to kick them after 5 minutes.) and after it was my turn, screen freeze and have to restart my ps3.
  8. Cexion New Player

No such problem on USPC for me till now. Maybe this affects only the *PS servers/players ?
  9. aussiefled New Player

think its time to up grade to a ps4
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yes, I want ps4 too but for now I have ps3 and I want to play. Everything was fine before this update. -_-
    • Like x 2
  11. aussiefled New Player

its 1am here and I'm hoping by the time i get up it will be fixed
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

10am here, i went to bed hoping the same that i wake up and it's fixed but no. It's the PS server that is acting up i just froze again and now I'm scared to go to instance beat a boss and loot lock. Please fix this, i paied for legendary, I'll have my ps4 soon but for now only ps3.
  13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Between a league mate and myself we froze 7 times in a couple of hours last night.
    • Like x 1
  14. Goofycross Well-Known Player

Not alone, I think I froze something like 8 times within an hour span last night. What a strange bug.
  15. FlowerFly New Player

wahhhh i redowload game becouse i thought its some stupid troyan again but guess its not only me good to know.
  16. Pez Fedora Developer

We're investigating.
    • Like x 1
  17. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Thank you devs! Take all the time you need to fix everything, no rush.
  18. FlowerFly New Player

screen frozen again for 2-3 minuts but didnt DC me Zzzzzzzzzzzzz i hope u guys fix it asap .
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you Pez!
  20. Lky7Clvr New Player

Seriously haven't froze this much since I was just making a new toon.. Wtf DC give us a stupid booster bundle and another power that doesn't need a troll and you break the game more.. Seriously it is your job to maintain and keep the game running.. Honestly I don't think u guys should get paid for the days of down time we end up being put through