Game crashing

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by zTsunami, Nov 10, 2017.

1. zTsunami Level 30

Hey, Can anyone help with this problem? My game keeps going to a black screen and then completely closing itself down before I get to the character screen (but it lets me press the play button on the launcher) with no error or message or anything? I've tried re-starting pc/validating game files/deleting Launchpad-user files/repairing launcher ect. It wont even let me uninstall the game for some weird reason? it says "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the applications support team for more information." I really don't understand why this has happened as I was playing the game fine earlier on. I have also already sent a ticket into the support team. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  2. ChrisHenares New Player

Hi.

Have you tried to restore the system?. Probably this will work.

Sorry, it seems a really bad *** bug!.
    • Like x 1
  3. zTsunami Level 30

What do you mean restore the system?
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That's a Runtime error.

Probably C++ Runtime Library or NET Framework Runtime.

Download both on www.microsoft.com
    Don't download elsewhere ;)
  5. zTsunami Level 30

Similar bug I have now, my Launchpad will open and when it loads to where you can see whats new on dcuo ect, it just randomly completely shuts down =/ anyone got any idea? it also says the Launchpad is still running in my task manager when its closed??
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Your security software may be interfering. Or if you don't have any, it could be malware.
  7. zTsunami Level 30

Thankyou, managed to fix it by just re downloading the game into a new file and moving my saved unreal3 into it