Game Crash When Attempting to Enter Base Belonging to Two or More Characters

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by GoldenarmsX, Feb 23, 2019.

1. GoldenarmsX Active Player

Something that I've noticed a couple of months ago. When one of my Alts would try to enter the Deco Lair Base location at 6699 Ellen Ln in Metropolis (there are two characters at said location on my Base Tracking map), the game would immediately crash on my PS4 and create an error report along with video footage. For comparison, I have two characters base tracked at Gothic Lair Base 9800 Edison Ave, and I can select and enter those base just fine -- at 6699 Ellen Ln, the game instantly crashes the moment I press Circle.

Encountered the problem with 6699 Ellen Ln again last night with a different character, so I ran checks with all my other characters, seven female heroes, one female villain. The only ones that can activate anything without the game crashing are the ones that live there, and one other character who is a villain, though further testing showed the game crashed once on said villain, but then I could select and enter if I press Circle within roughly a second or two after the new map loads from starting the game anew or from exiting the base location.
    • Like x 1