Game Crash in Gotham

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Candy, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Senko Committed Player

Yep annoyingy its my main too and I can't even stay connected long enough to move/warp out of gotham.
  2. Paradox Well-Known Player

I have this same problem, with only one specific character, who is basically paralyzed in Gotham. When I can log in briefly, I see others nearby who are "Disconnected".
    • Like x 1
  3. Senko Committed Player

Sadly I think this will top me getting my boo belt sniffle as that's the only charter I want it for and I've been running the event every day and was in fact mid-event when it died.
  4. Paradox Well-Known Player

I hope this gets fixed very soon. It's reset day and I cannot play with my main.
  5. Paradox Well-Known Player

After the shutdown, I could warp to the watchtower and get out of the "paralysis zone". I don't know if this was a specific fix or because of the daily restart. For the foreseeable future, for me a large part of Gotham is now off limits.
    • Like x 1
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

If anyone gets caught in this zone, you basically have to inch out of it each time you log on. I must have relogged 20x because I supersonic'd into the area. I'll be avoiding this for the rest of the seasonal. I suspect it has something to do with it because there was a V-Day seasonal issue in the past that caused crashes.
    • Like x 1
  7. ChillCat Loyal Player

8. FirstAid New Player

This same thing happened to me in Gotham when I was going for the Heatwave bounty. I was flying near a carpark and my game crashed. When I loaded into the game it crashed again. The only way to escape was to inch my character forward every time between logging in and crashing until I was out of the area. There were at least ten other people trapped there as well.
  9. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Is this still happening to people? I avoided the zone last night just in case, but took a peek at one of the intersections and didn't see a crowd of disconnected toons like the other day.
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

All better. Looks like it was fixed with yesterday's maintenance patch. I also noticed the forum login POST shows a new button animation so they may have also taken the opportunity to perform some upgrades.
    • Like x 1
  12. Morgenstern New Player

It is NOT 'all better'. It just started happening to me about half an hour ago.
  13. Amazon Princess Active Player

it's gonna happens again like always happens for over 2 months, 2 solutions.... ( i prefer the 2nd solution ) 1st solution = wait untill linkdead is over then switch character and wait untill daily maintenance to go back to ur dced toon, 2nd solution = try log again and again and again and every time u go in game run as faster u can out of this area, i need 4 - 5 times log untill i can escape each time im trapped in this dead zone
  14. Morgenstern New Player

I had steam validate the game files, after all was finally finished I signed in as a different character and things seemed fine. I switched to the one that was link dead, warped to my base, and now everything seems fine.

I'm a bit wary of going back to Gotham though, since it seems the majority of the crashes was there.