Gadget dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ZEUSofGODS, Mar 2, 2013.

1. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I use to play wit a duragon in a league called justice4life... R u that duragon? Now on ur post, since I like duragon... This is the load out I'm currently using... But I'm a bow user so the clipping isn't working that great... Also cryo field seems like a dot that only works a close combat...

Ps if u are duragon from justice4life? I'm arcinfern... I changed my toons name to ZEUSofGODS...
  2. Duragon Committed Player

Sup Arc, yea... I switched from mental to gadget (actually went from mental to creating a fire toon, then went to my sorcery toon, then back to mental and wanted to try something different, so HL but I couldn't do HL, so came to gadgets and sweetness). You can clip that bow flurry... the tap triangle 3 times and hold it. Tap the triangle 3 times and clip the hold with gauss or napalm.... you will see the last 4 hits of white numbers with the gold from the powers at the same time. But... Cryo-field is melee only. I know someone has a ranged loadout for gadgets. In fact... fear gas is kinda close range too. You might need to use gauss, the cryo-foam and maybe statis field? Someone help him out with a ranged gadget loadout.
  3. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Gadget masters... Is there a such thing as a ranged gadget loadout?

Duragon - grad to see ur still on... U in "the coalition"?
  4. Duragon Committed Player

No, stopped running with all those guys... no hard feelings, most are on my friends list, but I'm not a big PVP'er and they are. So, I found a very small league called Minute Men who's purpose in the league is to have cool conversations while you run stuff in game. It's a social look at casually playing the game. Really, it means that we're all CR89 or 90 and just goof around all day and help other people out, lol. Really fun, lol.
  5. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Yah I'm in a cool league too!!! Relatively small...but all good guys!!!
  6. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Necro post... Anyone know of good non-mele load out for gadgets?
  7. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Taser Pull -> Napalm Grenade -> Cryo Foam -> Fear Gas -> Intimidation -> Bunker Buster
    or that
    Intim -> Napalm -> Foam -> FG -> Turret -> BB (if you want to wait while turret inflame enemy).
  8. Potent New Player

www.youtube.com/attitudesps3

WD/PhaseDodge/Cryofield/Intimidation/Gauss/Bunker Buster(or Cryofoam when T5 comes out)

Use Staff instead of 1 Hand

Clip Cfield with Intim, so they are always on the same cooldown. Clip WD w/ PD(because broken mechanics are poop).
    If you have the power, clip everything with Phase Dodge.

Using FearGas/Cfoam/Napalm is kind of like wasted damage with all the other Gadget DPS running around using the same powers. My loadout puts out just as much, if not more, damage as any of those loadouts, but cuts out the time required to cast FearGas or Foam and relying on those DoT's that may get overwritten by another DPS or Controller. The only DoT in my loadout is Cfield, which can not be overwritten.

Also, go even with Might/Prec. Try to get your Prec to around 650/700 and your might to around 1900/2100.

I use a Home Turf Neck w/ Escalating Might, 2 Might Rings w/Prec Aff. and M/P IV, and all Precision mods in my gear(4 Prec IV, 2 Prec/Healt IV, 2 Prec/Power)
  9. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Thanks... Now what does the rotation look like?