Gadget devices that may catch you attention

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostof91, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Technology has been a big part of the dc comic franchise from Batman to Lex Luther,

I think it is time that we bring more technology to dcuo, so my idea is to give us our in game cell phones or tablet were we can do the following.

• Challenge a bounty- by dialing 1- 1000, you can challenge many Npc/iconics etc.
    • Call a Hero/Villain-Each player will be given a specific number from #1- the amount of population that represents you
    • Watch videos that teaches you basic in-game stuff such as, Roles responsibilities, Skull warnings, Wm and Am and how to use shout, tell, league talk etc.
    • Dial 0 to create a challenge for your self by summoning a teleporter to give you access to soloable contents
    Amenities for your Gadgets.
    • Hit and run- is a special call to quickly summon a vehicle to hit the enemy
    • Camera Kamera- Link your gadget as a third party viewer by seeing whats going on in the opposite city from rally points
    • Trash Converter- Recieve special innates to your gears
    Special innates,
    The gadget is a special equipment thats also wirelessly wired to your gear, you will get little bonuses recieved as droppings from converting certain useless gray items.

$15 USD as the price, since its like an upgraded teleporter with an expanding potential

Took me a few minutes to come up with:p , so can this be something the devs may favor or not...
    • Like x 1
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

The Gadgets also gives you damage immunity while in use when pulled out In open world.
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Bump, for positive direction.
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think the best element of this idea are the ability to walk into content with it. But I also prefer the Motherbox idea more which is basically a teleport summoner trinket which is linked to your base locations and has other built in goodies such as the instance thing and the ability to switch phases on the fly. Have a look for Curse Bringers thread about it. It's a great idea.

I don't think the rest is necessary at all and it would require a lot of unnecessary engineering to create features that nobody has really asked for or features that would improve the game and warrant the purchase of it.

$15 is far too expensive, as well. You can buy an entire 3 months window worth of content and still have $3 left to buy a pack of Bombshells posters. It's a little excessive considering the price of the base item teleporter.
    • Like x 1
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I thought we all had one!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

This would take about 2+ years to develope and not work right for about 5 years after :p
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

I see, the idea you mention would have went great with the animation of the boom tube when teleport ing.