Future Raids...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Titans1373, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Wow that was a pretty big nerf huh. I didn't know update was coming today until this mourning. I had my gf fire up the ps4 and start the download for me. Got home for lunch and ps4 is still on (damn her jk). Decided to see if trade is up cause I need some mods to try out celestials improved healing(damn again). So I only got 40 min till I gotta go back to work at this point. I decided to check out the nerf on celestial DPS and find a group shouting for nexus. I join and in we go. Told group I have 35 min before Ihave to go. Run tthrough nexus with a pug group in 34 min.

Really????? I mean really? This is what the end game content has become? Wow. I've noticed that crying and whining seem to influence the devs around here so let me very the first to plead. DO NOT MAKE T6 THIS EASY, PLEASE!! If you choose to do so please make a novice version of it instead of 1 easy version. Also have the normal version drop the better gear. Why you ask? Because there has to be some reward for beating end game content on its hardest difficulty. If you could breeze through it and get the best gear what's the point? Where's the freaking pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? At least give some kinda progressive raid if this isn't an option. Something like a survival raid where waves of enemies spawn and you have to clear them out to get to wave 2 and so on. That way you can be rewarded for putting together a good group, using teamwork and communication, and using basic knowledge and common sense. Maybe set the gear marks to a high level and the farther you get the more marks you earn. There has to be some kinda challenge.

At this point T5 is a laughing stock. A shell of what it once was, its not a proving ground anymore, just a big freaking practice dummy. I know this has to kill the Devs inside a little. Seeing their content nerfed to oblivion for the sake of a handful of unskilled or unprepared players. Don't let it happen again...