Future Developement Suggestions

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mr-Somes, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Mr-Somes New Player

Hey everyone,not sure where I wanted to start this thread so I did it in Offtopic. Perhaps if there is another thread like this it can be redirected. I just wanted to point out my suggestions to the Devs.

These suggestions below pertain to making adjustments to membership types and access to certain features. The aim for these changes would be to make things a bit more fair to consumers and also have a positive effect on draw to new players. Hopefully someone will hear me out here. Anyways,lets just get to my list...

1) Escrow limits. I think free players should get some type of event for escrow (similar to XP events in other games) and premium players should get an increase to match the player economy. 2,000 is not really cutting it anymore as the amount of content grows items are just not in reach with the broker economy in the present time. I think a solid 1 mil would be great for premiums but if that is too much even 50k is awesome.

2) Premium Leagues. It is a feature in many MMOs that is free to access but allowing premium players to access even just a small league hall with a player cap of maybe like 50 or so would be fair. Even the ability to run a league through our personal lair would be something of an idea for premiums as well. Would also be a great idea for a money grab on making a Home Turf 2.

3) Loyalty points for each membership type. I know this seems a bit much as a general idea but hear me out. For legendary members they get 6,000 LP a year at 500 a month...so I am aiming for premiums to get around 1500 LP a year at 125 a month.
    This is where I need you to hear me out...free players should get LP too for being loyal enough to keep playing. So I think a fair amount would be like 540 LP a year at 45 a month. Free players getting LP might seem unfair to paying players but if it were to happen it would draw in new players. I know this is basically giving free content so perhaps have each member type have a different Loyalty Vendor to determine worth of the content or maybe have a Loyalty Instance similar to event instances so non-legendary players are forced to earn LP rather than just collect? Also,a little plug for adding a vendor for limited edition and discontinued items for using LP...would love to be able to get some of the content not accessible anymore.

4) Price reductions on content that is not part of the Legendary Membership for Legendary Members. I know lots of people are hating on the money grabs so putting just a little attention to the player-base would be a big deal. Even if its only like 5%. Heck 2% even!!