Funeral of One of Many

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by XODUIS, Sep 16, 2013.

1. XODUIS Committed Player

Seeing as the PS4 will be coming out soon us early buyers who kept our Phat PS3s are dying now. They've served great honor in our conquest to Help Kratos, Niko Bellic, Ratchet and Clank, DCUO characters, and more. Today we honor the death my late great PS3 Phat. Its helped me platinum 3 games, gold 30+, and silver and bronze countless. I've asked the DCUO to pay its repects to it today as we say our final goodbye to Mr. Phat. *sniffle sniffle

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Ilunis Dedicated Player

I am sorry for your loss. Know that your PS3 will now forever walk Valhalla, where only the worthiest of warriors go.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mont New Player

mine will continue to serve me well. as it will be sometime before the 4 will be my servant :D
  4. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

I lost my fat PS3, last year, due to YLOD. I was heartbroken, I honored it by burning it in a funeral pyre. I can sometimes hear the sound of it powering up, late into the night, watching over me as I sleep.
    • Like x 2
  5. LL New Player

I lost my ps3 fat last year. I was hoping it would last till the ps4. It just missed the cut.

I did take it all apart to fix it then just lost interest with all the pieces staring at me, so I bought a new ps3.
  6. Mont New Player

it its ghost plotting how to set u on fire after it loads a game in u that doesnt play