Full Auto No Longer CC?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Rockhound665, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I noticed this yesterday and hope it was only a glitch but it seems as though Full Auto on Duel Pistols no longer performs as a CC but instead focuses on one specific target. I'm going to dilly with this a bit more today but if this is the case, why? When surrounded by a bunch of adds, FA was a nice little CC move to push them back a bit but as I said, now, it just picks one target and that's it until that target is destroyed then it seeks out another target. Also, I noticed it's BB ability is hit or miss. I also use MA and Shuriken still works as a BB pretty consistently but FA was a bit splotchy.
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

OK, I was right. Unless another target is right in front of you, FA is now honing in on one specific target and not doing the CC pushback it used to. Devs, any reason for this change?
  3. ApacheTribe Well-Known Player

Can't say I'm upset about this to be honest....that pushback is so annoying in pvp
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

It was annoying in pve too. You push back so far you cant even hit the target anymore. Same with lightblast and minigun