Frustrating Ticket Support (DayBreak dont want my money)

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by BlackSuperGirl, Nov 23, 2017.

1. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Thats is 3rd time that i have problem in to buy some Daybreak cash and DLC stuffs on this game, i have got credit card error b4 to put my cvv's card: It appears that an error has occurred while we were processing your purchase. Please try again. If you continue to encounter this error please we will be happy to offer assistance at help.daybreakgames.com/.
    isnt my credit card credit problem or something else but this ingame/website payment system problem that dont works to me ...............
    THE WORSE I HAVE TO WAIT 24HOURS FOR TICKET AWNSER SUPPORT !!! 24HOURRSSSSS
    Where online support??? they dont knows it, they forgets about paypal too
    and after first contact i have to wait more and more hours for some Solution and feedback
    sry but i wont will back to use my monney on this game with thos LAZY SUPPORT!!
    if i want to buy i wanna buy now, i dont want chat and more chat for 24hours and more for be able to buy something in game
    sry but u Daybreak dont know sells your game
    b4 had paypal option that ever worked to me !!!
    im rly mad and frustraste about, now i see how u Daybreak rly care about your customers .. SHAME U
    My Ticket request ID = 469380
  2. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

So 1 Day goneand no ticket anwser support, Ty daybreak for dont Want that i BUY ingame stuffs here
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's Thanksgiving weekend and they are closed, don't expect a response till Mobday or Tuesday.
  4. Bobby Morningstar New Player

Try WildStar...
  5. Eve YouTuber

It takes them around 4-5 day to respond, if they can the same day, right now It's thanksgiving and they are close.
    Usually they aren't here on Sunday, anyway. So in few days you should have reply.
  6. Seleos New Player

Amazing all of these apologists. Daybreak's support is not good. Many retail and service companies are open on Thanksgiving. I submitted my own ticket to them, and it took days to get a response, and it was not over Thanksgiving. Their support is not good.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Weird, because since I can confirm they answered me in no time even to the silliest questions.
    When I had logging Issues they were on case for days until it was solved. Sunday is considered
    Weekend in the United States (As far as I know). Anyway support was very helpful for me so far.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Daybreak support is perfectly fine, I would suggest a complete lack of attitude and snide remarks when opening or replying to the ticket (not saying you did that, just saying). After all it's an individual handling the ticket, short and rude comments won't get you very far or build any level of support for your issue outside of the ticket.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've never had issues with support. Sorry you had a bad experience.
    • Like x 1
  10. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Was 3 days waiting and 3/days chating with support about payment problem, country and currency wrong config that's was blocking my payment, that's never happens b4 using same credit card, maybe some daybreak payment system had updated, finnaly I got my problem solved ... I was sad because wouldnt be able to use Black Friday off period, that's was that happened, so I give up to do new buys until next discount season
  11. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

There was an issue with my subscription at the time of the sale so I missed out on it entirely, sorry to hear you did as well but guess what? We should see some form of double/bonus marks weekend coming up soon so we can make up on missed aesthetic and supply items with new gear from all our marks! Try to spin a positive out of a negative if you can ;).
    • Like x 1