Friday Night Legends: Episode 78! PvE Challenge with The Revolution!

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Legends:
    • Hosts: Mepps and Spytle
    • League Spotlight: The Revolution
    • Show Format: PvE Challenge

When: March 06, 2015 - 4:00PM PST - 5:00PM PST
    Server: EU PS
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

Coming up on future episodes of Friday Night Legends (subject to change):
    • 03/13/15: OFF
    • 03/20/15: 2v2 Legends Tournament on US PC
    • 03/27/15: OFF
    • 04/03/15: Let's Play

• Like x 3
  2. Kyzax New Player

Looking forward to this FNL. Best wishes to The Revolution!
    • Like x 2
  3. Requake Dedicated Player

Requake / Ancient is ready!
  4. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Thanks mate, our youtube got deleted btw so if you wanna re-sub it's at www.YouTube.com/c/rspencer1984 now
    • Like x 1
  5. TheWhiteFace New Player

Aw! I really want to participate in USPC's Legends Tour but I don't have any Lantern Legends Characters; that and I don't have a lot of experience with DCUO on the PC anyways. :p
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The replay will be available here:

• Like x 4
  7. TheCareBear New Player

mepps I need your help I cant get on my dc game it keep saying failure to connect to a game server I just renewed my membership the day before this happened and ive litteraly done everything to try to fix it and nothing is working please help me man this isn't right......
  8. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

Greetings Mepps and splyte and players of DC!!!I heard your conversation on Friday nights about pc and ps in same server you are thinking about it???NO WAY NO FAIR IF YOU DO IT cause in pc many ppl have things that we cant do,many things and wont be fair for ps players plzz dont listen to children and ppl that dont know anything about the game what they tell to you to do,there are many other things in the game that need to be fixed in ps.But for Fridays there are better league
  9. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

there are better leagues to participate on with better tactics ty for understanding
    • Like x 1
  10. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

So we equalled the record for difference between cr and rounds completed - we reached 110 with a cr of 114 and select few (who are regarded by many as the best) reached 104 with a cr of 108, yet all you can do is criticise? We also were the 1st league across any server to reach round 10 of Survival Mode 1 so we can't be that bad lol.

Regarding tactics - in the later rounds we did infact get it wrong and should have had a dps who could go tank as at cr127 the Lex's were pretty overwhelming and were 1 shotting all over the place.

Just out of interest are you SAKI33ELOXIM?
  11. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

first i dont care about your league i was talking to mepps and splytle about pc ps servers together,for SAKIS33ELOXIM i dont know him im just a gamer and i say what i see.if you feel sorry about your league sorry but there is no point in what you say to me and yes there are manyyyyyyy better leagues than yours that have finish first many things that have really best players,i say the truth im honest sorry about this but its a game,and relax see it as a game,with all what you say to me you show to everyone that you have many things to learn about the game yet...Have good game...
  12. Kirney Slane New Player

Yeah, take me for instance, I'm the best! In any role!!! Especially healing!!!
  13. LadyRider New Player

14. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

xD if i fiind you online sure,to finish ELITE together...
  15. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Being as I purposely misspelt the name and you corrected that and spelt it correctly kinda shows you are Saki lol. Nice try.
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Don't worry Mepps...I have never seen a single Harry Potter movie or read the books and I have no urge to ;) .
  17. ANCIENT GREEK New Player

first he is no called saki just SAKIS and i dont know him i told you if you dont get it i dont care, but me and my league have do instance with him he help my league and he is from greece like me,does this mean that all greek ppl are called saki or sakis..if you have problem with him i dont care no my business you talk about saki all time if you have so many feelings about him go date him.. if you want to call me saki or sakis whatever you wish cause you are dreaming about this name you know anyway i told you i dont care..I have better things to do than this...stay safe
  18. Requake Dedicated Player

Haters gonna hate Target.
    Whoever you are Mr Ancient Greek. One thing; REVO4LYFE
    • Like x 1