Friday Night Legends: Episode 52

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Legends:
    • Hosts: Mepps and Spytle
    • League Spotlight: Infinitum Dominium
    • Show Format: PvE Challenge
    • Where: Official DCUO Twitch.TV Channel
    • When: June 13, 2014 - 4:00PM PDT - 5:00PM PDT
    • Server: US PS
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

• Like x 3
  2. ForumJunky New Player

Cant wait to see it!
    • Like x 1
  3. M3NT4L DISABILITY New Player

TBD? What league is that?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Our league this week will be Infinitum Dominium.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Villains or dirty heroes?
    • Like x 3
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

We're villains. ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. Clutch_GT New Player

Good luck guys!
    • Like x 1
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

I can't wait. I'll be rooting for you!
    • Like x 1
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thank you guys. The league is excited and honored to be featured.
  10. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Good luck fellow villains....watch out when the batmans get to 99 cr....they hit like a truck....our tanks only had a couple pieces of t6 gear and they were getting hit for like 20k when fully buffed....full t6 will definitly help....
  11. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Our people are over 170-189 skill points and full T6. We're planning on going all out. ;)
  12. blklightning New Player

Take a lesson from what you've seen of Survival Mode. Have people specced in armories to move into support roles as the going gets tough.

Good luck!!!
  13. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

From a Hero to the Villains ...
    Good Luck today! I'll be rooting for you!
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Also and PS - Mepps pick my question :D ... :oops: please

Not only did they answer my question but it was good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HURRAY!!!!!!!
    Thank you guys!! :D
  15. Pandora Demon New Player

Wow highest Cr out of all the Leagues; with 170 sp+. Wow...Wow, Conner. Bro, You have Failed me. By the Way I'm not trashing the league, I'm trashing one of my best friends( Conner). He knows who I am, but did you see that guy with blue on the very last try? He stood there killing people; it was hilarious.
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, We needed two tanks instead of three damages. If two tanks were there we would have burned through them faster with just the two of us damages.

I hope we can get another chance. But people who do this in the future, take my advice and go two tanks instead of 3 damages.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be available here:
    • Like x 3
  18. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I'm going to review this. In the future if we're given another chance at this with 2 tanks, as we only had 3 days to prepare for this due to the other unknown league for forfeiting. We'll do much better.
    • Like x 1
  19. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

I guess I'll be the one to say it. You didn't fail because you didn't have 2 tanks. You could have gotten through this level had your tank been able to counter the bosses. As a tank, you can no longer sit there and hold block. You have to counter. Power set doesn't matter. Every tank class HAS to counter to survive.

Review the tape and see for yourself. There were plenty of opportunities the tank could have lunged Steampowered for an easy blue, or another Batman.

I'd suggest your tank really work on those counter mechanics. Or any tanks you have for that matter considering doing the FNL PvE challenge again.
    • Like x 8
  20. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Yep...didn't really fail...u just failed to realize that u need 2 tanks and both tanks have to counter the batmans a lot...when u counter the batmans they not damaging u or anyone else....really helps once u get to higher cr's....and if one tank goes down the other one can pull the aggro so the troll can pick up the tank....also with 2 tanks u don't have 5 batmans hitting 1 tank the whole time and it kinda hard to counter the batmans while solo tanking cause u take so much damage u need to block a lot more....next time u do the nexus challenge I'm sure u will do a lot better and I bet u use 2 tanks....lol...good job tho with one tank...
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.