Friday Night Legends: Episode 48 + Game Update 37 Preview!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 9, 2014.

1. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

sore you kill me man. cant believe we let you heal.
  2. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Because you don't want to be beatin by a mear man!
  3. Notangie New Player

Whose base was that at the beginning? I'd love to get access to see it in-game, Has25cats is my villain's name.
  4. Mephisto Rapha New Player

Exactly. Man if they nerf Earth anymore, I'll have to be a god to continue to DPS with it. >.> I've already had to adapt so many times.
  5. RPG EW New Player

Mental Power Need Upgrade more timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........i hope this in new update...
  6. BigAl Devoted Player

From what I've seen on test so far, many players are happy with the changes, so you may be as well.
  7. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

That was Malus base. It's right by the south Gotham teleporter. I'll send him a message and let him know
    • Like x 1
  8. Malus Sortiarius New Player

I'll be on later this afternoon and will give you access to it. I'll send you a tell in game
    • Like x 2
  9. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

Yea malus's base is the best base in the game hands down....
    • Like x 1
  10. lukelucky Devoted Player

i am hoping that this is entirely a joke. if not it is indeed embarassing. shame on the nerf callers. so sad
  11. BigAl Devoted Player

You did see the ":p", did you not?
    When I see nerf, I think of this..
    [IMG]
  12. TheKnightstalker New Player

• Like x 1
  13. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

What new Power? l thought devs takin' break right now & revampin' existing. But if it goin' 2 be 4 new powah - let it be *see mah sig*!
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I had a feeling that would be your response :)
  15. MAGE_OP New Player

Mepps, can u guys bring cross synthetic mods to gu37? like prec/power prec/health etc. they dont have to be VI...
  16. MeteorRizzy New Player

i ended up watching a little bit of the live feed. does anyone know if they said anything about gu37?
  17. Malus Sortiarius New Player

This is something I wouldn't get my hopes up on. Collect some exobits is what they would say.