Friday Night Legends: Episode 27

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Oct 28, 2013.

1. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Oh snap, wasn't paying attention this week to the FNL session. I'm a pretty big fan of the LL folks. Good luck. May actually be worth alt-tabbing tonight to check it out.
    • Like x 3
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nope. The Mad Hatter has put chips into the headgear of Ninja Batman and is controlling them. Ninja Batman is your poison >:D
  3. Tikkun Loyal Player

Thanks bob! Always fun to run with you!

Sounds good enough for me!
  4. Zuse Loyal Player

hmm...lets bet on something
  5. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Last PVE Challenge was all the Lex's and the difficulty kept increasing. The Lex's don't have timers, the Nexus rooms did with their reinforcements. It could be wise to run two tanks to increase your survivability instead of the three DPS's for burn. You can't really "win"...you will eventually wipe. The question is how soon, two tanks will definitely help as if a player goes down, he/she cannot be rallied.

PVE Challenges are the only ones I watch. Now, show me what I'm doing wrong with Celestial healing. ;):)
  6. GROBLEN New Player

Good luck Legion Legends!
    • Like x 1
  7. Tikkun Loyal Player

I considered switching to Nature to make it easier (Electric and Nature is ridiculous), but then I thought this is a good time to show off Celestial healing live!
    • Like x 1
  8. CerberusT Well-Known Player

That's what I like to hear! Good luck, I'll be watching.
  9. Zuse Loyal Player

Good luck better do 86+
  10. LisaLoeb New Player

Give info on update 31 and say it releases tuesday, please. This tuesday. :p
  11. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Hurry and find something to bet on lol. I have all this money but nothing to be on :(
  12. Zuse Loyal Player

good luck my fellow uspc players make me proud
  13. Dametria Loyal Player

^ but I beat your healer with my HL DPS..so it was TOTALLY worth the bytes:p
  14. nogimmick New Player

is this another escalating challenge? if so, i'll have to watch it. we kinda got shafted in our episode because of the technical glitches (FNL #25) so i'd like to see how this is going to play out once they get everything straightened out.
  15. Twin Shadows New Player

Lickin Tikkun... that is all
  16. Tikkun Loyal Player

Yeah, I'm sure someone is going to take that name now. Single-handedly solving the naming creativity problem.

Thanks guys! It was great! I must say there is definitely a learning curve. Things work differently in that "special" instance. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Thank you Legion Legends and Devs for bringing us another great FNL!! :D Had a lot of fun watching this episode!!
    • Like x 1
  18. jr1nc Dedicated Player

It was great I was going to end it at 90 regardless lmao
    • Like x 1
  19. Zuse Loyal Player

As always it was a nice FNL
    And you made me proud and helped me win my bet :D awesome job
    • Like x 1
  20. Twin Shadows New Player

oh that's right, 89 on the dot
    • Like x 1