Friday Night Legends: Episode 25

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

This week on Friday Night Legends:
    • League Spotlight: Tomorrow's Hope
    • Format: PvE Challenge
    When: October 18, 2013 - 4:00 p.m. PDT - 5:00 p.m. PDT
    Server: US PS3
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be uploaded here after the show.
    • Like x 1
  3. not_again Dedicated Player

Hopefully this is a good challenge. Maybe a nexus/paradox run in ___ minutes with the following powers:

DPS- Sorcery, Earth, and Electric (just because its power hungry)
    Controllers- Both Gadgets
    Healers- Electric and Sorcery
    Tank- Fire (It really doesn't matter)

Just give them 2 power respec tokens if they are not already these powers. I figure since this is an end game league their normal set up will blow through any content currently in the game. Either way I am hoping for a real challenge. Good luck Tomorrow's Hope!
    • Like x 2
  4. Jamie New Player

I am a fire tank so that is not a problem. I'm just hoping that Mepps and Spytle forget all of the comments that Nogimmick said otherwise we are going to get our butts handed to us. I don't recall seeing any of our members use Earth or Electric. It will be fun and hopefully I will fail at what ever we are asked to do.

Mepps - remember that I suggested that you get Spytle a nice steak instead of the flowers. ;) Hopefully that helped you make up for some of the antics last week and during FNL. It was pretty good stuff though.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have something...special...planned.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jamie New Player

I've already stated that you are probably going to make us do a speed run through Paradox. I'm hoping that you can find something more interesting though. Speed runs are kinda fun to see but I've seen too many of them to really find them entertaining. I think not_again had an interesting idea of giving us each 2 respec tokens and telling us what power we had to run something as. Maybe you could also temporarly give us the armor you want us to use too. I'm not sure how feasible that is but it could be fun forcing people to switch powers and roles and then run something. We'll probably fail but it could be hillarious.
  7. Zuse Loyal Player

Something special i can bet on ? o_O
    • Like x 1
  8. Notangie New Player

You betcha.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLoneLantern New Player

Sounds like they will be spawning mobs during the instance run.
  10. nogimmick New Player

^ FINE---just more stuff for us to KILL.

ok, jokes and bravado aside....i think we'll do good. maybe. we'll see. i MAY have signed our death warrant, but hey.....
  11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Out of curiosity, will the league know ahead of time what the 'something special' is?
  12. nogimmick New Player

TH's official theme song for FNL....

TH's UNofficial theme song for FNL....

13. nogimmick New Player

they're not telling. i'd rather have it that way...

suprises are fun.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No, not specifically. They have been told to form the best raid group they can muster, and to pray.
    • Like x 3
  15. Jamie New Player

I wish we did know. We are trying to prepare for anything but our death warrant has been signed so we'll see what happens. Either way it will be fun. We'll try to not disappoint anyone.
  16. Notangie New Player

Unicorn adds!!!
  17. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Just don't be surprised if you have to fight a whole army of Titanic Trenton.

Oh the horror......
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Weapon meX New Player

SUHWEEeeeet! on US PS3!! sounds awesome..

SO a raid group... 8 people.. hmmmm gotta figure sum kind of reward for these dudes....

Big up Mepps, thanks for the early update on FNL # 25

I'll post something regarding this week's FNL rewards within 24hours from now. These rewards will be separate from what Mepps is talking about.

[IMG]

I'll think of something..............
  19. BigAl Devoted Player

Paradox with Jens wiping the group at random times?
  20. Zuse Loyal Player

i need something i can bet on in this FNL