Friday Night Legends: Episode 17

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Aug 12, 2013.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That and the five minutes the audience was watching their faces as they played the match because they forgot to switch over. Their faces were priceless. :)
  2. Rooney Well-Known Player

:D was fun, but also forgot to mention how boss Zicorahk was too ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

Mepps, did you forget to upload this one to YouTube? lol
  4. Ice Bunker New Player

When is the new FNL going to be loaded to the youtube page? Does anybody know?
  5. TheLoneLantern New Player

You don't need the youtube link to watch it, you can use
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Hate I missed this one but had to go out of town for the weekend. Looks like everyone had a blast.
  7. Minx New Player

It was fun to watch...almost made me want to put on my pvp gear...almost. ;)

EDIT: I know you don't need PVP gear for Legends Rooney (you know I don't own any)...just a figure of speech saying... I don't PVP, and this FNL actually made me consider it.
  8. Kristyana New Player

I got to curbstomp him and Supertoad a few times before my computer bluescreened in the middle of a match, so I'm happy :)

Tharkis though...brutal with Cheetah. ;)
  9. Rooney Well-Known Player

who is this "him"?
  10. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Cheetah is fun to play, definitely weaker than Donna Troy though, DTs shields and self heal combined with how hard she hits for is pretty over the top atm on test. Cheetah feels a lot more 'balanced' and less "omg everyone's going to play it like Steel" Could perhaps use a little more survivability on cheetah. Donna Troy on the other hand is just @#%@%# hard to take down, and will be the next 'steel' where everyone and their brother plays her if some things are not tuned a little.
  11. Spidersting Committed Player

I found i enjoyed and survived longer with cheetah better then with donna because I was able to pump out the dmg faster and finish off the opponent quicker. The key with cheetah is to not bother with the clunky finisher and just use your other skills and you drop players fast. I think the devs landed all of 1 finisher when they played cheetah on FNL.
  12. TheLoneLantern New Player

It looked more like the devs using the finisher at the wrong time. I'd use the finisher to clip counters. From what I saw, the devs were using it on its own, which is a bad idea.
    • Like x 2