Fr Date

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Michael Woodruff, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Michael Woodruff New Player

so I rolled my Third toon (now having 2 level 30s decided lets play something that cant take all the damage) and I rolled him magic

I get to the Dr Fate Instance and whipe the floor with all the trash mobs (I really like Electic healing despite not understanding how it works) and get to the boss room Drain the Anhk Blah blah blah CIinimatic has no Dr Fate or Brother Blood which It should have if my DC Comic Reading indicates anything about their Symbolism

so the fight starts and....... where is everybody?!?!??! so either Im not good enough to fight (or indeed SEE) those 2 or theirs a Bug as i have no additional Quests Im leaning towards the Former

upon coming on these forums to look to see if theirs a Fix for this I have discovered up to 2 months ago not a peep about this bug? (either that or I have been defeated by a clever name)

so if you didnt know Before now you do

EDIT: yup im as dumb as a Brick clearly to have missed
    http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/t1-sentinels-of-magic-citadel-boss-bug.6911/