Forget about Batman, be like Deapool!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ShinyX, Feb 26, 2016.

1. ShinyX New Player

Hey you, viewer, yes you! Did you ever wish you had a nice suit like me? No? Aaaahhh doesn't matter! This dude ShinyX made a music video on how to dress like me! Oh, and yeah, he told me to dump the video here to get views, hehe.

ENJOY!

• Like x 3
  2. BigAl Devoted Player

Lol. Nice vid, but Busta Rhymes you are not. ;)

Never thought of trying the Herald set.
    This was an early attempt of mine.
    [IMG]
  3. ShinyX New Player

Oh, me likey!
  4. The Doctor Loyal Player

Marvel is steaming hot trash and should be deleted on sight within these forums and banned in game. Thank you.
  5. Yui Loyal Player

This song is better than the game itself xD
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U only get to take mask off on Halloween to be "normal" looking, bats can take his off anytime ,
    • Like x 1
  7. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Marvel can take a character from DC, mock him and make total fun of him with a new character and then said new character becomes more popular :) Wade Wilson owns Slade Wilson.
    • Like x 1
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

My take on Deadpool costume... oh wait, this is deadpool video game from 2013. Yeah instead of doing a costume in DCUO, I played THE Deadpool video game.

[IMG]
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Be like arwen, so cool don't even need sunglasses, just a squeaky voice :)
  10. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Marvel is far more creative with their characters then DC. Sorry DC, just my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  12. omegahawk74 Committed Player

I love both DC and Marvel but I have to agree that marvel is more creative. They have many characters that they use and don't really just center around a few. That's my thoughts on it. But DC does have the better MMO game so DC has my vote in that area.
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Dang! TM is trying to out-bewb Power Bewbs? :p
    What size are those? E's? Maybe J's? o_O
  14. The Doctor Loyal Player

No. Wade Wilson was a QB for the Vikings 25 years ago. Marvel is just old dog poop that sat out all winter and is growing mold in the spring.
  15. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player