For Villainous Fun ~~> take the ~> Psycho Path

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mizz iZ, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

With the Riddled With Crime DLC here what better league to associate yourself with? It's right up our theme
    . . .
    No frills but I'll take thrills. The number one thing we look after in this league are our members. Most of our members are at the stage in their lives where DCUO serves as a refuge, hobby, and/or daily dose of good socialization. Pyshco Path is a drama-less league. The leaders work hard to keep the drama out of the league. Give us kuddos because that is one difficult task with the way people are these days. So if you Are, and want to be around; respectful, reasonable, and easy going players, please contact one of our recruiters.

COME JOIN US sweep the server of those who would call themselves "heroes."

We require that members:
    * Be at least level 30
    * Act like you're respectful and cooperative
    * Have access to your needed DLC, or have Legendary Membership
    * Be active by joining or making league groups & log about 3k prestige per wk
    * Use in-game voice when asked to (talking not required)

We offer:
    What do we got that other leagues don't? I dunno, we're in the 7th dimension, does that count?
    I am accessible in-game by emailing or adding Harley Hackemup or Sunder Slay to your friends' list or respond to this post. Other recruiters: Faerydae, Astronoma, & Bette Midler.

Sincerely yours darlin'
    ~HH
    • Like x 2
  2. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

I just gotta say. My league is OP!! And you can be apart of it... if you're crazy enough :p

jk

mostly
    (Every time I say that I think about Newt in the movie Aliens. Luv that movie!)
  6. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

7. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

8. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

9. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

10. Hebruixe New Player

Your guild looks really cool. I'm a new player just starting out so I guess I don't meet your level requirement. Maybe at some point in the future I can apply. Anyway, here's a bump for your thread.
  11. xJenovax Well-Known Player

Speaking from personal experience I just came back to the game only been back a few weeks. This league is full of GREAT helpful people who are active. If you're a player who wants to get better there is no choice reach out.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Thank you for the bump! :)

Level 30 doesn't take too long. Look me up, or one of my recruiters, when you're ready! :)
  13. BMagalhaes New Player

Heyyy,

Name's: BMagalhaes

I'm really into some pretty funny stuffs and even more if its bad ones (mwahaha) ...

But unfortunatelly, i dont meet the level requirements yet :/

I started yesterday, a fire tank and i'm currently at 22. (I played on PC like, 2 years ago or so and i stopped when i was around T3 - T4)

I Usually play everyday and got Membership

Hope my vilany could help your League to go even further

Evil Regards,
    BMagalhaes
  14. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Thanks for your reply =)

Well, it's now Wednesday so I'm thinkin' there's a chance you're level 30 by now. Let's get you committed! o_O
  15. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Sunday morning here! I will be logging on to run Psycho Path's regularly schedule Lpve groups. If you would like to be apart of this active league message me here or in-game :) Thanks!

Have a nice day!
    • Like x 1
  16. Slade62097 New Player

Hi, I'm a returning player, but i haven't really taken this game seriously since way back before the mega server and FOS1 was harder than captain americas shield. i do know a few of the new things but not much ive only returned on and off to the game in recent time but i want to give it a shot again but it seems that finding an interactive league can be a task, or for me at least lol. I currently Play on PS4 my Main Toon is Mordekaiser, and im just looking for a league to help make the game enjoyable again.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Thanks for the message. I will add you to my friendslist then talk to you soon! :)
  18. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Look for Harley Hackemup
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

they have cream for that :p
  20. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

ROFL.... I didn't form a clear picture in my mind, in response to your comment. Also, I stop my mind from doing so...
    • Like x 1