For those that Missed PAX stream - Xbox only get Vapor Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

we didn't get the Batman legend characters to "make up" for anything it was part of the "75 years of Batman" promotion.

There is also nothing to say the XBone players won't get the items we've got in the past. That is nothing but speculation at this point on both sides of the argument.

What I don't like and I keep saying is "you know what it sucks we're not getting the items, I'll deal with it, boo hoo, you know whatevery, carry on".

The general tone of my resentment isn't because they're getting the items, it's because we're getting told to constantly suck it up when the game is so categorically broken and then finding out there has been immense focus on Xbox not only in exclusive styles, but enhanced UI's

You'll have to forgive my concern when i see carry on like that, it leads me to think, what's next? Oh by the way PC/PS users we intend to fix your game in a few months, look out for the next game updates, meanwhile their new baby on Xbox is all nice and shiny...
    • Like x 2
  2. Off Side Well-Known Player

As always many people from here just don't know how the things go... and thinks everything is fine...

The main point is simple: instead giving and promoting the same ****** game to a new players on other plataform, FIX THE ******* GAME ONCE FOR ALL...

PS and PC players still have to deal with the same ****, and have been for years:

- Invisible people in pve and pvp
    - Lost HUD and need to relog
    - Crashes
    - People who scam, glitch, do exploits, people who really hurt the game, they don't get any consecuences, even sometimes you are banned for blacklist or any other stupid reason
    - Same ******** about power balance
    - FOTM powers
    - Stuff it were planned then cancelled

List is long, so long... I still wonder why no one in test server has said any word about the change that has been done about stats... I mean, do you remember what happened when CR differencial was implemented? Yeah, I'm talking about how the hell 94 gear had better stats than 100 gear... since then, was clearly to players that stats were ****... and well, since they were talking about this "stats matter" we have not gotten any info about when is coming or any other details...

Point is, we have gotten much slaps in our faces and all we got from they after get ****** up is: "we're working on it..." or how I like it to say it: "shut the **** up and keep spending your money"

PS.

I'm expecting get ban for it, of course.
    • Like x 8
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

and neither can half the PS/PC players lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I don't mind an exclusive every now and then, as long as there's a balance, for example if they get replay badges offers that's where I draw the line, we haven't had a single replay badge deal in years, and almost every special sale excludes them (that also goes for respec tokens and most R&D artifacts).
    • Like x 1
  5. coco Committed Player

Sorry bout that had to go check out the fireworks proxy enlightened me on, lol. You were right though, would have been nice of them to say has to be used in Gotham though, I was a nub back then, & been sitting in the bank since then, lol. Anyhow lets really think about this so daybreak has been taking our money weather it be for memberships, dlc's, rpb, etc., etc. to launch xbox1 when they can't even keep our servers running functionally, for goodness sakes people mails broken, ui broken, chat broken, lag, random kicks with no disconnect symbol with instances, are just a few things we pay for them to fix & they have procrastinated with these for over 2 weeks because they are to busy trying to push a product with a quick release date & giving them incentives to join, meanwhile leaving us with c r a p.

Now I could care less about an aura, cape & emblem it's the principal behind it. Before reading this thread I was gathering my thoughts because today my membership ran out I debated turning it back on simply because well like as if I'm going to pay $14.99 for each membership to run a seasonal that's supposed to come soon, that I already have a stock pile of marks for, to keep everything broken, to get jipped on early access, etc., etc., I felt it was time to be reimbursed on some level because of everything that has been going on continually, in other words what am I paying 2 memberships monthly for? Then the husband said mail's fixed, so I renewed, only to find out his was working again for how long I don't know, but not mine.

Now all I gotta say is daybreak why pay mepps to lie in a sence to us, to keep us preoccupied, your pre-recorded messages will do that just fine, do you really think Xbox players are going to be oblivious to how we are being treated while you get them up & running? A smart person checks reviews from the community before playing a game, so either get a dev to fix these issues that are long overdue, give us incentives to stay supporters of your game otherwise yea some of us will stay but not all, & I'm sure some will 2nd guess just like I was & will do from now on. It's absolutely absurd that you are taking our money to launch Xbox and give us lies and excuses.

It really looks like you are launching them because you messed ours up beyond repair, especially since the last time I talked to PSN they said you went rouge.
    • Like x 2
  6. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

I've seen the vapor auras, they're quite nice. Sad that they've been on the game so long and never released to us.
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

You know how many of those characters are level 30? 1 in 10 - 1,749,647.

Only 221,073 characters even made it to CR 100.

54,756 are 150 CR or better. I.E. currently active, end-game characters.

So yeah, thousands of people actually play this game. Millions have tried it, and out of your 17,000,000 characters - not players - overall, 314:1 of them aren't doing **** today.

Learn how the census actually works.
    • Like x 3
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Thank you, little newbie that couldn't.
    • Like x 1
  9. Senko Committed Player

Just wanted to say the reason probably no ones given feedback in test is they've given up after too many "You have this problem" only to be either ignored or told well after it was useful that they were testing it wrong because its only intended to be measured at X CR or against bosses not adds.
  10. mexmex Dedicated Player

Where do yoe get this info ... Interesting
    • Like x 1
  11. Growling Night Active Player

• Like x 1
  12. Dibrie Committed Player

Can some one explane me why people getting emotional over a marketing strategy that benefite the company?

I dont get it man Saltyness crybabyness monster of loch ness

God were ma weed at

Greets
    • Like x 1
  13. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Daybreak knows how to survive. Not very well but their still around, not closed down and still relevant.
    I'll give them this.
  14. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

No I have only been around a couple months and agree with everything that the older players have stated. That being said unless a pc or ps player purchases a Xbox 1 we will not know right away what they have gotten that is already here. Eventually it will be leaked on youtube, and in the meantime we get:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  15. Dibrie Committed Player

Go on Son !
  16. Dibrie Committed Player

Go ooon Son !!
  17. Dibrie Committed Player

This threadt is cringe lvl 1000
    • Like x 1
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Considering you're on a break from the game and your serotonin levels are likely off balance, I'd speculate that you wouldn't understand. It has nothing to do with the marketing strategy and more to do with how loyal customers have been treated during server instability that has occurred over the last two months and especially over the past two weeks.
    • Like x 1
  19. Dibrie Committed Player

Remember this?, forgive the time order, but PW glitch HH glitch Todt Glitch hmm, dueling glitch in nexus..hmm quantum tunnel broken.hmm...soda vendor glitch we all billionaire, broken max damage mod hmm now at least some.hmm...tagging.. hmm ah well , all i try to say is this.

Besides the 2 month with server instability after a major merge, DBG isnt doing bad atm actually i think they get the x-box platform.
    Just because they have str8ten a lot of things out.

Im pretty critical myself, but i still can put my bias a side and give props when it needed, its just something adults do.

There are 7 kinds of sarcasm never thought i would use dem all in one message oh the irony .. get it ? .. nah i dont think so..
    were my weed at
    .......pwhoeeeefff

Salty as f xDDD
  20. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Another thing adults do: Accept that other people have differing opinions without insulting those people for their opinions. Adults also spell "where" correctly.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.