For Feat Sake is recruiting! Check us out!!!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Bobby Paul, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

For Feat Sake USPC/PS hero league!

You, yes you with the fancy spandex! Step right on up to the counter and let me tell you about the wonders of For Feat Sake! For Feat Sake is a league of helpful and mature superheroes from all walks of life. Gay, straight and everything inbetween. We are close and we are helpful towards one another as we strive to better ourselves and have as much fun doing so as possible!

We are a feat hunting league! Getting skill points is one of our many super powers!!!

Yes, we have a league hall and all the amenities open as well. It's fantastically awesome!

That being said, folks.. We do have some requirements, which we do not believe is too much to ask for.

* Type of player
    - Sociable
    - Open minded
    - Helpful

* Level and Age Requirements
    - 150cr requirement
    - 150 sp requirement
    - We will help you with that
    - At least 18 years of age.

* Chat options and rules
    - we use Facebook messenger for league chat when someone has questions or comments on about the game. We use in-game League Chat in both text and voice forms. We would greatly prefer it if you were able to speak with us through a mic when we are working on feats. We feel that it's so much more easy for us to get to know each other as work on feats.
    - For Feat Sake is an open league and a place of acceptance, friendship and family.
    - Some background noise is fine but if you have an excessive amount of noise going on, please be respectful and mute your mic.

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any other questions feel free to hit me up here or in game!

* Points of Contact
    - Tally Wacker
    - Knuckle dust
    - Glitchdragon
    - KrossFyre

We also are interested in talking to other small leagues that would want to combine with ours. Rather it be creating a chat room or just having your league join ours. If you’re a league leader and would like to talk more about it let me know. My characters name is Tally Wacker.

Hope to hear from you hero’s soon!!!!
  2. CHARI EL Level 30

Hello, you guys still recruiting? I'm keen on joining and go by CHARI El in game.. Atm 328 CR with 225 SP.
  3. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are! Hit us up in game!
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Hello, I am interested in joining.
    My CR=336
    SP=521
    Platform=US/PS4
    In Game Name= Yuu Kioto