For All Those Who Wonder

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Adonais Crux, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Adonais Crux New Player

You know when you walk into a room and forget why you went in there? That's God playing Sims, he just cancelled your action.
    • Like x 3
  2. Treat New Player

3. Deathmark New Player

Do you think god is playing with free will turned on most times or is it really just him making all the decisions?

I mean i'd have to think if free will was off id piss my pants more often because theres no way god doesnt forget to send us to the bathroom once in a while with all the chracters he's playing with. Though that MIGHT explain why im oftern hungry and yet dont bother fixing myself some food......

Personally though, free will always pissed me off and i always turned it off.

Hey wait......do you think when im playing the sims......god is actually controlling me controlling what i'll have my chracters do?

[IMG]
  4. Treat New Player

Do you think God... watches us WooHoo?
    [IMG]
  5. Deathmark New Player

No.

But i am.

[IMG]
  6. Treat New Player

Does this mean... Deathmark is really... Godmark?
    [IMG]
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

O_O Do you think he was watching me a few minutes ago? Cuz things between me and him might be awkward from now on...
    • Like x 2
  8. Adonais Crux New Player

LoL!
    • Like x 2
  9. Treat New Player

How do we know he is a he? O_O
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Male or female, we won't be making eye contact anymore.
    • Like x 2
  12. Yeah that Eddie Committed Player

We are god's internet, and I think you may have just been put in the Bookmark/Favorites folder for future viewing.
    • Like x 1
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Definitely not a good sign. GodSim.... deleted?
  15. Treat New Player

try without .com
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

No. Bad idea.
    • Like x 1