Fliers should be grounded in pvp arena's

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Nerf Everything, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Nerf Everything Well-Known Player

Why are fliers allowed to spam BB & WM from the sky???

Is that PVP balance in the new DCUO???
    • Like x 7
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Can you not lunge them? I've always PvPed as a flier, so I'm not aware if fliers can be outside of your range but inside of theirs. I thought they brought all of the in-range distances in-line with each other. Because I know for a fact that you don't have to actually connect to someone with a lunge for it to counter. Tricky clippers.
    • Like x 3
  3. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Personally while in arenas, I think everyone should be grounded and given a super jump movement mode.
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

no
    • Like x 10
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

There may be a couple WM attacks that can hit from outside that range though that may have been fixed. Other than that, no, they can't.
    • Like x 2
  6. Yallander Loyal Player

They aren't "allowed" you just are letting them get away with it. Lunge them, punish them, and send them packing...it isn't that hard.
    • Like x 10
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

But in order to do that they would need to look around and lunge at them AND DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT IS!?
    • Like x 4
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

On the pvp server it is a major issue. The "counter more" is not that simple on the usps, even for ps4 because of the slow and bad camera angles.
    • Like x 1
  9. Yallander Loyal Player

I think if this game every allowed add-ons (like in WoW or Wildstar) that I could have a million downloads just by creating a "Who Hit Me" app with arrows and flashing lights :).
    • Like x 1
  10. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Imho if your not on the usps/eups servers you shouldn't comment, because the pc servers just don't know, and the stuff most of y'all are saying is not helping.
    • Like x 3
  11. Yallander Loyal Player

And you can't increase the sensitivity of your joypad? I know several people on PC that play with a controller and never hear them complain about such things.
    • Like x 3
  12. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

No the sensitivity can't be increased or decreased. Unless you play on the ps you really can't know
    • Like x 2
  13. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I'm a pc player, so sorry about that, but as a flier I've been knocked out of the sky enough to know that flying really isn't an unfair advantage.
    • Like x 1
  14. ou812puzzledalo Well-Known Player

LOL, Please don't get mad but dude. Your beautiful name says it all. This post made my day. Thanks nerf.
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Then the solution isn't to adjust a movement mode. It's to add sensitivity controls. If both platforms were having issues with it then you'd have a case.
    • Like x 2
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The bulk of the community is having problems, so it should be looked at. But like I said pc shouldn't even post, because most likely it will be "counter more" or "lunge more". In other words no help
  17. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Thx for further proving my point
  18. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I have come across people trying it in Shadowlands in both Arenas and Legends lol :rolleyes:
  19. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It's not bad in 2v2, but in 4-8 it is
  20. Delta795 New Player

You know if you want you can change movement mode. Oh wait then you'll complain about another aspect of the game.

OR maybe just lunge them? Nah that's just silly
    • Like x 2