Flash Week???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hello Heroes and Villains.....

Any reason why we no longer have Flash Week??

Yeah... it was not a BiG event..... just a fun little something we would get in February.
    But February is a pretty Dead period in DCUO.... even with the Valentine Seasonal.

Flash Week was nice to have to make DCUO a bit better in what is a pretty Dead time of the year in DCUO.

Again... not a BiG event.... but it would give us a little something to look forward too in a Dead period of the year for DCUO.

Am I the only one who misses Flash Week???
    What say you??

For those who maybe are wondering what I am talking about;
    ;) ;)

• Like x 5
  2. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Every week is Flash week with how overpowered superspeed is compared to the other movement modes.
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    Guess I am the only one who misses Flash Week?? :oops: :oops:
  4. TwilightsInferno1701 Level 30

Not at all! I miss it too! I hope they bring it back!
    • Like x 2
  5. kallader Committed Player

Would buy that for 1 dollar
    • Like x 1
  6. Grip Committed Player

I missed Flash week at first but more for the sake of having a couple cool items added than boredom. Getting 2 full Flash costumes, an accessory, and a speed ring a couple Januarys back and seeing the iconic reskinning and the Kid Flash styles get added was enough for me.

Two things may be worth noting, though: (1) The more I've seen Barry Allen break reality, the more I dislike Flash, and (2) Unless someone else initiates the plan, I don't even celebrate my own birthday. Hope those clamoring for Flash Day get it back; if so, I'll find it in my heart to accept the gifts :p Good post!
    • Like x 1
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I was a big fan of Flash week. This goes back to the early 90’s when I frequented a comic shop in Long Island called Flashpoint.
    Every February they had a month long promotional sales event called Flashbruary. Purchases made during this time entitled customers to Flash-bucks! these could then be used as currency towards the purchase of other comics/t-shirts/collectibles. During the weekends, they would have trivia contests and other games (again prizes included flash-bucks)
    I wish DCUO would bring Flash week back.
    • Like x 1
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flash week was never something that made me log on but simply something that i claimed for free if I was active and havent spent a single 2nd thought on it until it was over.
    I truly dont care about it and would rather have the resources poured into future content.
    If the old rewards return, sure, but there shouldnt be new ones in my opinion.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Flash week was never something that made me log on but simply something that i claimed for free if I was active and havent spent a single 2nd thought on it until it was over.
    I truly dont care about it and would rather have the resources poured into future content.
    If the old rewards return, sure, but there shouldnt be new ones in my opinion.
  10. Bowieite Active Player

I would rather have a Hal Jordan appreciation.