Flash Style Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Blitz Reaper, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Blitz Reaper New Player

So I had an idea for a Flash themed style pack. The pack would include: two versions of the Flash mask (comic version; the version from the CW tv series) and two versions of the lightning bolt emblem ( normal version (colorable) and reverse flash version (colorable).

So what are everyone's thoughts on this? good? bad? indifferent?
    • Like x 11
  2. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I would buy it but it would be $20 and not $8 due to it having head piece styles.
  3. Delta796th Loyal Player

Yes please
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a $1....... or $20. ;) ;)
  5. Blitz Reaper New Player

They could split it into two separate packs for people who just want to buy the emblems, and vice versa
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I think it's a great idea. Would love to see a Legends Flash TV show skin, too. But the price point was off on the Batman helm and a lot of people skipped on it purely because they disliked the price.

I remember running round the HOD the night it came out wearing it, 2 people came over to me and were like "WHERE DID YOU GET THE MASK! ITS OP!" and I explained it as from the marketplace for 2000MC and immediately they said "oh nvm". So that was at least 2 sales lost right there because of incorrect pricing.
  7. megamanzero Loyal Player

i like the flash
  8. Veritasum Loyal Player

A year ago, this idea would of just been buried to maybe see the light of day years later. But I think it's very possible in today's DCUO. So hopefully they pull the trigger on something like this in the near future.
    • Like x 1
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

let it happen devs
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

please include the speed style boots that drop from the vault.
    • Like x 2
  11. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I support All new/cool/different/usefull item additions to the marketplace (preferably at a decent price point)
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I agree with this. Might as well add Superman, Green Arrow, Flash, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, and Joker style packs to be honest. They will make money.
    • Like x 2
  13. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG] flash,
    reverse flash, zoom ,trajectory or jesse quick for female toons ,
    • Like x 3
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I pay good money for a Reverse Flash (CW series) mask myself.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Like someone else somewhat said, a year ago this would be a never going to happen but things have slightly changed.

We now have a Bat cowl, the big three's emblems (all of which were once impossible things) and even the TV Supergirl Legend but these were all connected to promotions. Right now there isn't a pressing need to promote anything Flash so its doubtful to see this stuff anytime soon but DC/WB is trying to do the whole Marvel style movie line thing so maybe at some point it could happen.
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There could be a Flash Style for the season finale of the 2nd season of the Flash.
    Or the Season premiere of season 3??
  17. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Not really, we are talking about an established show that most people who play DCUO know of and many already watch. There's really nothing to make a big promo out of, from a marketing view point. The same could be said for anything form Arrow. I'm not saying it's a complete no go but it is a very hard sell.

Now if Sony had been out of the picture and this new "better relationship" with DC was in place when either of the shows premiered, I would guess that something would have been done for both but alas the timing wasn't right and now it's all old news.

But with up coming projects I am quite sure there will be many chances for fun new promos that could gain us some really nice goodies.
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If there is nothing to make a big promo.... then you make up something.

To quote Hannibal (The Persian Warrior.... not the cannibal ;) )
    "If we can't find a way..... we will make one".
    Or something like that. ;)

The Flash Supergirl Crossover could have been a good way to make some sort of Flash or Supergirl content. Or both??
    Perfect Opportunity for a Flash/SuperGirl Swag Bag.

We don't know how the Flash season will end.

What if it ends with a MAJOR reveal?? or a MAJOR cliffhanger??
    That could be an opportunity to make something Flash related.

What if the last Episode of Season 2 ends with "The Return of Reverse Flash"??

Then you have an opportunity to have a Reverse Flash/Flash Swag Bag to "celebrate" the Return of Eobard Thawn.

It is not that difficult to find a reason..... an excuse to have some sort of Swag Bag tied to the TV show.

Or..... heck..... tied to the Comics.

Yeah I know...... crazy talk a game based on Comics that would be tied to Comics somehow.

There is this BIG event coming up at DC..... "Rebirth".

Imagine a Rebirth Swag Bag with half a dozen Emblems (Flash, Green Lantern, heck Checkmate... Hive...etc)

You don't wait for opportunity.
    You make it. ;)
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Heck, I'm still waiting on a New 52-inspired Flash outfit for players. Add that into the mix and you'd have some very happy fans throwing their money at their TVs/computer monitors. LOL
  20. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

I would so love to have a Flash pack like that. DCUO make it happen.
    • Like x 2