Flash is going on PC test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Absolix, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Absolix Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I still have a sub until April of next year but after the Shazam and Black Adam testing fiasco I refuse to waste time testing anything for DCUO at this point. Not to mention I haven't even played DCUO for almost 2 months right now. I just log in to get my monthly reward and log out.

Others can waste their time testing if they like man. But it won't be me.
    • Like x 1
  3. BlazeChamp Committed Player

[IMG]
  4. Wellens Well-Known Player

Can anyone break him down? I am interested to know what his weapon is, hoping MA, and powers.
  5. Absolix Loyal Player

His blockbreaker appears to teleport you right to your targeted enemy, so it is the first blockbreaker that automatically bring you to whoever you are trying to blockbreak.

He appears to have a modified weapon. I don't know for sure, but from descriptions some people have given it sounds like his weapon might be the same form of modified Brawling that Zod and Ursa have, as they both have a tap melee x5 weak version of Haymaker.
  6. Karasawa Loyal Player

7. Wellens Well-Known Player

8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Cool. Pvp is still crap.
  9. Vyltran Loyal Player

Yeah, legends is all we have left in pvp terms.. i do them sometimes..

I'm looking a "FLASH" using SS movement and a few electric powers.. <--- (THIS IS ONLY my own EXPECTATIVE, not a reality). lol..
  10. Pults Loyal Player

I suppose most will be from SS movement.
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Can I get a heck yeah.
  12. SnowStar Committed Player

how good I am at pvp is a matter of debate but I will endeavor to try him out. Unfortunately I'm not the level of tester /droid you are looking for. but I do like legends