Flash Cowl now available

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Saw Tori tweet out that he had logged on after EU server restarts and saw the Flash cowl in the Marketplace. Hopped on myself and sure enough there it was! It was automatically granted to me, but when I press the preview it says the price is 1350. Not sure if it was granted by mistake or if it's some kind of gift, but I got it either way. People from the US server were saying in Discord they don't see it on their MP, so maybe it'll go up with the US server restart. I was on the MP earlier today (before the restart) and didn't see it, so seems like the restart activated it.
    Here's a quick video I threw together to show it off, with a little bit of role playing.

• Like x 10
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]

... but you may be onto something.
    • Like x 3
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Like i said in the other thread if its a gift for subbed players that is awesome. If it isnt and some people got it free daybreak better be taking that back from people. Again if its a gift, then imo it would be the best gift ever given out. Restart on US servers is only about 4 hours away for me and im always up late anyways. Gonna stay up and see what happens :p:cool:

Its looks really cool btw. Now we just need the emblem so people can stop using that silly leaf :confused:
    • Like x 2
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I hope this isn't a glitch. Would be a really nice thing if they gave it away as a subscriber gift. I got the Flash Base Items pack, too and base on the weird tweets Mepps has been sending out, it seems somewhat intended.

Here's my take on it, too.

• Like x 6
  5. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I clicked on this thread thinking this better not be a wind-up. But it's true, all of it!
    Hallefrickenlujah!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Are you a subscriber? and was it already "Purchased" for you if so?
  7. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

ok i need some proper answers. i it still there. will it remain there. cause i have 8 hour shift to finish before i go home to claim it.
  8. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Yes to both! :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Crows Well-Known Player

Dope, if true.
  10. The VL Active Player

Any word about a possible Flash emblem?
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update: My Premium character DOES NOT have access to the Flash helm. It's listed on the marketplace for me to purchase for 1,500MC but it isn't showing up as "Purchased". I did, however, get a free Flash base items pack in my Redeem screen.

It's beginning to look a lot like a subscriber gift.

Nobody seems to know. Nothing has been said about this item, other than Mepps' weird tweets which correlate to the Flash. As of right now, this item is still listed on the Marketplace for 1,500MC.

Thanks Frank :)
    • Like x 3
  12. Scha New Player

It's true. I checked my redeem claim after seeing this post and there it was. Flash Cowl and Flash Base Items Pack.
  13. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

[IMG]

The cowl can now be redeemed on the US server, though the above image isn't there yet.
    The Flash base pack seems to be only once per account. I messed up and redeemed it on the wrong server. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im on the USPS server and it is neither available via purchase or redeem here....I live in the US so it seems only EU players (which of course are hours ahead of my timezone) are able to get this item first.
    • Like x 3
  15. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Ah right, that explains why I could redeem it without seeing the marketplace listing, location.
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

now the emblem would be nice and the appropriate hand style plz
    • Like x 1
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

Mepps said on discord "possible" :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yes I am constantly checking the marketplace now for the cowl.....Im so ready for it....
    • Like x 2
  19. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Whether or not its a Sub gift, i hope you can redeem it on all your toons like the Batman one. I've been waiting for a while for this one. Next up a proper Flash emblem.
    • Like x 2
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol of course its possible...emblems are easy to make really.