Fix the PS3 server already.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by BomombRook, May 16, 2013.

1. BomombRook New Player

I don't know if anyone has seen this but I have been seeing adds floating away, standing still but attacking, npcs disappearing, adds still attacking after they die, charge attack for hb ends up causing me to stay in that postion and I can end up flying like that, and disconnecting left and right now, and also the solo content is worse with these problems.
    • Like x 1
  2. Orca New Player

I'm not very optimistic anything you stated will ever be fixed for the ps3. At least all the wired things give you something to talk about in group chat. Haha. And besides they can't make it to easy for us.
    • Like x 1
  3. Goony New Player

its lag happens from time to time usually when server is about to crash or when they do a game update or release a dlc
  4. BomombRook New Player

Weirder then you think. Saw a add walk through a wall and was still attacking me but I could not hit it. Also I hope it's only lag cause it's frustrating because I can't level my new alt because of it.
  5. Orca New Player

Lol. I've seen that's happen too. Today we had a destroyer laterally run away from us near the middle of CC.
    We followed it to see where the hell it was going. Water the destroyer made it way under the overpass it decided it was time to return to the center again.
    Never again will I see something so huge move so fast. We had a good laugh because of it. Sadly things like this are happening all the time. It is not limited to new content either.
    • Like x 1
  6. BomombRook New Player

Reminds me of when someone encased jor-el in fos 2 and then someone hit him and he flew off the platform which caused the group to start all over again.....