Fix PVP Target Lock

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by SERPENTXOFXGOD, Oct 8, 2014.

1. SERPENTXOFXGOD Well-Known Player

Fix the target lock in PVP. Every time I am in lairs when I hold target lock and hit left on the d pad the left side windows menu pops up.
  2. jr1nc Dedicated Player

two things! one your controller is busted.... or you are not holding it down hard enough to function! if you did in the past then your button is worn out! get another controller BUD!
  3. petzer New Player

Actually this is a problem that everyone I know suffers from in lair battles. It doesn't matter how hard you "push the button" it will in my experience open the menu instead of switch targets about 70% of the time. It literally gets me killed every time and is another of the many reasons I can only do a couple of pvp matches at a time before I want to gauge out my eyeballs.
  4. jr1nc Dedicated Player

you guys are using the left D pad? if so try changing the setting to another button works for me.. i love switching targets.. i dont feel like the left D pad is a good option for that feature... i have 3 controllers an xbox360, ps4, and the sabortooth razor which i use for pvp its a amazing controller
  5. petzer New Player

I choose to have them fix it as it is not a controller problem, but a game problem. Even if it was a controller problem I wouldn't buy a controller for pvp purposes, I would just quit running lair battles.
  6. jr1nc Dedicated Player

im sorry if i suggested a solution that could help... ill just keep my mouth shut cause honestly i dont have to suggest anything but read what people complain about! im only trying to help! good luck