FIX Flashback or REMOVE the Feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Flavian, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Flavian Committed Player

Thank you! That's all I ask.

Well, count yourself lucky you haven't experienced these bugs. You know, I just did a google search and actually found archived links to the OLD DCUO board which talk about them. The old board is gone though, so... can't even link them.

I just ran with a guildie and Abra took 20 seconds this time before doing the second Barry cut scene. :sigh: 8:44-9:01 before Barry got hit by the lightning. So, I realize that this bug is random, but it happens, and so does the tunnel bug.

(yes, I realize I said 8:44 on the most recent run, my guildie is lower geared and they died once because we were messin around).
    • Like x 1
  2. Vyltran Loyal Player

I just logged and ran it to see if it was real but no.

Completed it in 7:01 with a T2 player which was playing around with adds, and i didn't see any bugs... the only issue is the long animation between Barry Allen & Abracadabra but i find everything else ok..

Are you USPC or USPS?.
  3. NaumNML New Player

It's entirely doable. I got the feat back when it just dropped. But what the OP is referring to is the portal to the speed force exit doesn't always launch and there is no way around it other than to wait for death, which waste time.
    • Like x 1
  4. NaumNML New Player

I ran into the bug on PS4. It was super embarrassing being 106 CR at the time and being so helpless.

on the plus side, I never noticed how cool the speed force tunnel closing on you is until it murdered me