Fix Electricity

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by fuchsiafox, Feb 10, 2014.

1. fuchsiafox New Player

ppl please dont use this page to debate other players powers this is for electricity . fuchsiafox
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

I almost died laughing reading the first part like who hes lying to then I read the rest... All of this is true anyone saying lighting isn't terrible at dps is bsing, no 35% move and by far the worse of all damage buffs wired is cheeks..
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Don't include me "Nature users" in your lighting Struggles lol, my dots are not t4
  4. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Don't do him to bad lol.
  5. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

This entire thread is amusing, people defending electric dps.
  6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

I have both a vil and a hero I would be willing to bet 10mil that I hit you up by over 700k by the end of any t5 raid, I wouldn't want any of your money just for you to come back here and say yea they are right lighting is cheeks.
  7. Zpirit Dedicated Player

MR. M1YAGI? Electric healer?
    • Like x 1
  8. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

I may be jumping the gun here cause I haven't read page 3 but I'd like to see the results. DW isn't going to save you here!
  9. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Like I said, I'm looking forward to the run. I think the numbers I put up, even if I get beat, will show that Electricity can hold its own in DPS.
  10. fuchsiafox New Player

once again ppl dont use this as a way to debate witch powers are better . this is 4 fixing electricity . not whos the better dps. so please stop and think about what your saying . this is for electricity:mad: ty . fuchsiafox
  11. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

...I don't think you're thinking about what you're saying, fuchsia. We're straight up talking about electricity and arranging a demonstration of its effectiveness. If that doesn't fit into your paradigm of "electricty sux QQ", that's unfortunate, but it's certainly not off-topic. Stay tuned, I suppose.
    • Like x 1
  12. felcorn New Player

i agree. i have been playing with nature for long time and want to switch. i want to turn electric but my league telling me not to. devs if u read this thread please please go over electric.
  13. Anti Bezz New Player

I'm on now if any electricity dps wants to lose in dps. Message me anytime. Evil Bezz Hero USPS
    • Like x 1
  14. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

Join the club friend:cool:
    • Like x 1
  15. GreenNGo Well-Known Player

Mind sharing your strategy please? I'd love to hear it (im serious too, no sarcasm there)
  16. Anti Bezz New Player

17. IamZACH Well-Known Player

being an elec i would love 2 see some changes to elec dps like a 35% or better burst from ether polarized or electrified targets or even better let dots tic just a little higher cause like nature right now elec depends on those dots and they just don't tic high enough. it wouldn't take much but as it is electric is grateful for earth otherwise elec would be the worse dps.
    • Like x 2
  18. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

So the challenge run was streamed. Anti Bezz did beat me, but considering the disparity in gear I don't think it was too excessive.

Good run, Anti Bezz.
    • Like x 3
  19. PspaceJason Well-Known Player

I'm looking forward to the results of this demonstration. I hope it really happens. I also hope you guys do more than one raid.

Electricity is one of my favorite powers in this game, but something isn't right. I'm not some freak dps, but as HL or Celestial, I perform at or very closely to the level of the top dps'ers I've personally played with. I've put in time as Elec, and when I go through a raid very focused, feeling like I'm burning as fast as I can, the huge drop in damage output I see relative to other powers is substantial. It's disheartening. Granted, I was using rifle (or handblasters). Maybe with DW it would have been better. I just couldn't get into it...

Maybe part of it is the current state of T5 raids. 1st room Nexus is about as good as it gets for Elec dps.
  20. Korlick Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3