First PS4 pics!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SoylentBob, Nov 15, 2013.

1. SoylentBob New Player

Multi streaming other DLs, I was installed in under an hour.
    • Like x 1
  2. TrueOlympus New Player

Not cool to assume, that everyone is as "awesome" as you are at everything. Give the guy a break...
    • Like x 1
  3. Daddio New Player

[IMG]

WooHoo!!!
    • Like x 6
  4. SoylentBob New Player

I call photoshopped ;)
  5. The Hornet New Player

Woa, woa. I don't know how well you think Mepps and I know each other ...
    • Like x 3
  6. MetalMario Loyal Player

The math needed to do this is typically taught in 2-3rd grade in America (age 6--7).
  7. DatTroll New Player

False. After full download it still doesn't work.
  8. Radium Devoted Player

I created a toon and it worked fine, wasen't finished the download though so I couldn't log into any other characters.
  9. DatTroll New Player

So. Much. Fail.
  10. DatTroll New Player

Good for you. Was talking about me.
  11. DatTroll New Player

Yep, check that ip out. Good stuff.
  12. Karnevil Committed Player

Ok. I didn't feel that I had to explain in detail to someone as awesome as Mepps but apparently I overestimated some people.
    • Once those are downloaded, you can play the game in PlayGo mode
      • Gameplay essentially limited to character creation, the tutorial, and safehouse
    • The rest of the game will continue to download in the background
    There are two downloads before you can start, right? Still with me? At this point you can Create a Character, do the tutorial and enter the safehouse. Now keep up as this is where i seem to have lost you.....The rest of the game will continue to download in the background? There is no download size listed for 'the rest of the game' and since I'm at work and don't have access to that information, I thought I would ask so I would know what to expect if I got done with what I can do and it's still downloading and nothing else was available. M'kay?
    • Like x 2
  13. Radium Devoted Player

About 18 gigs
  14. Rumour Committed Player

PC hardware for the win! :p
    • Like x 1
  15. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Bullcrap I cant do anything. Same message cannot connect to server
  16. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

If you had the game on PS3 you already know roughly the size of the game on your HDD. Your just over thinking or not thinking I can't tell.

The game is roughly 20 gigs no matter how you slice it. Estimate accordingly.
  17. DatTroll New Player

I called them and they said that they took the Playstation Network down and "expect it to be back up shortly".
  18. Karnevil Committed Player

Actually, I still have the disc and have no idea how big the download is.
    • Like x 1
  19. SoylentBob New Player

[IMG][IMG]
    Should be on a t-shirt
    • Like x 2
  20. Zeikial Committed Player

all I can say is HA, some folks just never learn, you first have a new console launch, which more than likely wont be smooth, then you have this game which you should know wont be a smooth launch. Just saying