Fire's Blue Flame

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Streven, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Streven Dedicated Player

Mepps et al.,

Will the blue flame animation from thermal absorption remain in the game? It is part of fire's AM power regen mechanic and so it doesn't currently have any particular power that it is tied to. Would it be possible to preserve this animation in some meaningful fashion for fire characters? I'd be very sad if it is gone for good.
    • Like x 2
  2. Streven Dedicated Player

Any word on this by any chance?
  3. iClip Committed Player

Considering that they said that AM will be completely removed from the game and the blue flame is part of the AM....I am 99.99999999999999999% sure that it will be removed. I can't give you a 100% answer as I'm not part of the development process......unfortunately.
  4. L T Devoted Player

I'm thinking it will stay on in some way, shape, or form. It's a cool looking aura/power indication.

Also, I hereby nominate iClip for the Signature of the Year award. Laughed when I read it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Didn't they say that the power back was gonna stay? different and tweaked but stay? I dont remember exactly but i think they said something like that.

So...IF the power back stays, the blue flame should stay too, because its apart from the AM.
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

A simple solution would simply be to have it activate with your PI.
  7. Streven Dedicated Player

I think I'm hoping for a new supercharge that uses it that gives unlimited power usage and a temporary damage boost for 12 seconds. Something along those lines.
    • Like x 1