Fire vs Ice vs Earth vs Atomic vs Rage

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by KidPhillip, May 27, 2016.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Not hypocritical, they just showing you what you type like. If they keep typing like that then yes they would be considered hypocritical by that comment.
  2. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Rage tank is beast if you have ads to accompany you with and need not worry about high damage attacks. I've is good for solo boss as your defense is increased, good health, and very strong shields and can pop immunity shields whenever.
  3. BigAl Devoted Player

You'll almost never find me agree with Pathos, but this is spot on. I've tanked (and dps'd) with Ice, Rage, and Atomic. Of the 3, Rage and Atomic are a close tie. I loved the immortality Rage made me feel and I love the active feel of Atomic. Ice comes in after, because turtle tanking got very boring. When I was ice, the dps side was weak. Rage was a great dps, but I have more freedom with Atomic.

Overall, Atomic wins for me. The first true battle tank, and the flexibility of damage possibilities.
  4. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

What I type like??? I think you're a bit lost on what's going on. I would advise you scroll through this thread thoroughly to assure yourself of that.
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

You put earth on top because "ease of use"? That's asinine
  6. Control Creed Well-Known Player

No, asinine is not reading the whole thing...
  7. Wallachia Devoted Player

I came here to blindly defend Rage and ignore any possible arguments against it, not to see people arguing about grammar mistakes!
    • Like x 2
  8. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

If you think earth dps is easier than ice dps, then that's crazy
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I see what your getting at... ok, explain please. I'm interested why you think that. Now, we are talking about in the context of say a raid, not against a sparring target. Continue... please, elaborate.
  10. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The pet only does 40-50% of a good pet class dps, so for full potential the player have to use weapon and power clips. An ice dps is using the same power 80% of the time
  11. Han Lower Level 30

What does this even mean? Sounds like you are a politician..
  12. Han Lower Level 30

These are not the droids you are looking for..
  13. Jupiter Ross Well-Known Player

Rage is best stand alone tank and i put Atomic in 2nd...by stand aloneI mean u dont need the best healer or troll to stay alive...when sh*t hit the fan the rage tank juz keeps on pushing...Ice Earth and Fire are extremely hlr dependant...Atomic you need heals but youre constantly healing yourself as well juz dont have a ton of health...Ice is my least favorite due to lack of CC and tendacy to detaunt(which im surprised the devs still hasnt fixed) Ice & Earth has the most dmg potential but they all do pretty good dmg if your a pretty good player...if ur poop going to be poop with any power
  14. Stilway Well-Known Player

All the tank power types can get the job done. However if you are lagging even just a little bit Rage will crash on you. So My advice would be if you have connection issues often avoid Rage for that reason.