fire tank heals

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by 2god, May 1, 2013.

1. 2god New Player

I have some real concerns.I'm a fire tank.unlike ice tanks we have no shield so our heals are our shield.we need it because we are in front taking heavy damage.sense the update my heals went way down.I put in a ticket and bug ticket.still a thing.so I did some test and found the problem.sense the update my heals are the same with or without the 18 sp I put into healing mag and healing chance.by the guide and mathematics,I'm no where close to where I should be.can u please look into this.healing mag and healing chance isn't working.I haven't been able to play for able a week.that's how bad it is.please fix.thanks.
  2. Alpha Well-Known Player

It's intended as far as i know. Check the test forum and you'll find the info you seek. Also check oracles database. Krystiana has the whole rundown on the fire heals.
  3. 2god New Player

4. Alpha Well-Known Player

Well heals were brought inline with this update aka reduced by the devs seeing as a bug was found with the dominance formula. Either way I see what you're saying now. Have you reduced your resto lately by any chance?
  5. 2god New Player

No.rest. is still 900+.I have used krystiana's guide,so I have rest&health in chest and legs.and almost all of the innates.I also have almost all healing mag and healing chance,and I tested it with both(with and without),and the heals are the same.lol.I spent 18 sp and still heal the same.I played over 8 hours a day and never had this problem until the update.my heals are only a few hundred now.I healed more as a dps,then I do now. I just want to play again.its almost been a week seen I played because of this.
  6. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

7. HellsOpus New Player

For the record, Fire has an 80% hp buff, a 60% healing buff, and self healing vs Ice's shields and def buff. Self heals are only meant to suppliment the gap to reduce the strain on the healers. While I do understand the frustration, I do not believe it was ever intended for fire tanks to be able to be truly self sustaining with their self heals. The primary buff to fire tanks is their increased hp and healing buff. Even with the return to U24 self heals, they are still more capable of taking spike damage from a big hit from a boss than ice.
  8. Alpha Well-Known Player

What the op is saying is that regardless if he puts in 18 extra skill points Into critical heal mag and chance or he doesn't he is still getting the same healing numbers. He claims this started to happen after new update.
  9. El Guapo Well-Known Player

I understand what he means. Crits all around for every role have been absent since the update. i forgot what a crit bubble even looks like.
  10. Kristyana New Player

Crits ARE there, you just need to look more closely. The text is there but there is no more red bubble when a crit pops up.
  11. Dump Truck New Player

Our heals stink IMO. They seem weaker to me. I have not tested but I notice it in 1v1's